With only 80 units available and world-class surfing at the condo owners' doorsteps, we expect sales to really take off
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) June 17, 2008
http://www.SandSurfVillas.com. Owning a luxurious beach vacation home is something surfers dream about almost as much as riding the endless curls of the world-famous Mexico beach area known as K55. Today, Insignia Places, the company behind this all new beach vacation home development, announced the start of its pre-sales efforts with its first VIP Private Tours.
Located just 30 miles south of the border in Baja California, K55 is an exclusive, yet surprisingly affordable beach vacation home development. Americans looking for beach vacation homes for investment property or a Mexico beach vacation home for the sheer pleasure of it, now have the surf and sand within easier financial reach.
"Our oceanfront condominiums are a quick longboard ride from the historical K55 surf breaks but they're priced like the luxury homes of Malibu, California back in the early 70's," says Barbro Hurlock, K55's sales and marketing director. "There's not a piece of year-round luxury waterfront real estate for this price anywhere in North America." The next VIP Tours is June 28, 2008 and reservations can be made at the company's website, http://www.SandSurfVillas.com.
As the U.S. struggles to find the bottom of its real estate freefall, Mexico beach real estate along the Northern Baja peninsula has become a very enticing investment with its pre-construction pricing. With prices starting on waterfront condos at a fraction of similar properties in Southern California, this development is appealing to investors, retirees, and working people interested in an affordable yet luxurious getaway. There are only 80 beach vacation homes available in this Baja development. "With only 80 units available and world-class surfing at the condo owners' doorsteps, we expect sales to really take off," says Hurlock.
Although surfers love spending their time riding the waves off the wide sandy beaches of K55, it won't be easy to leave the luxurious K55 beach vacation homes with enticing amenities like these:
Beach Vacation Home Endless Amenities: (Besides the perfect climate and world-class surfing area)
- Infiniti pool and spas with BBQ area, Jacuzzi, tennis and basketball courts, fully-equipped modern gym
- Beachfront walking & jogging trails, recreation areas, meditation gardens, fire pits
- Tropical landscaping, paved streets, and lighting, underground utilities
- Low to mid-rise "Baja Med" design with only two units per elevator
- Underground parking structures with two spaces per home
- Assigned underground storage spaces for surfboards, wetsuits and kayaks
- Built to U.S. standards by developer with extensive Baja experience
- U.S. title insurance and escrow
Beach Vacation Homes with Affordable Luxury
- Exclusive access to revered K55 surf breaks
- Full concierge services a la carte, 24/7 espresso bar
- Situated inside existing gated community of large custom ocean front single family homes
- Stunning panoramic ocean and year-round sunset views from every angle
- Large, open floor plans designed for indoor/outdoor living
- Custom travertine floors & baths throughout, hardwood kitchen cabinetry
- Potable drinking water (U.S. Standards)
- Fire sprinklers (U.S. Standards)
- State-of-the-art communications and Internet access
Beach Vacation Homes Made Eco-Friendly: In addition to K55's strong commitment to outstanding quality, high levels of personal security and luxurious comfort, and an uncompromising consideration for the environment:
- Waste water treatment plant
- Recycling treated waste water for irrigation
- Solar source of power for all exterior lighting
- Energy efficient window glass and construction materials
- Recycling green and solid wastes program
About Insignia Places:
Insignia Places: With an accomplished team of U.S.-educated architects, engineers and designers Insignia Places has created a first class 'boutique' resort of 80 stylish beach vacation homes. Insignia is the preeminent developer of residential and resort communities in Baja Norte. All final sales transactions take place in Mexico.
Other American firms involved in the development include:
- JMA Architecture Studios - Established in 1945, is currently the 70th largest architectural firm in USA. With offices in Nevada and California JMA is on the leading edge of contemporary design.
- Wallace Group - This renowned multi-disciplinary California-based engineering firm determines the best way to embrace the beauty of the environment while maintaining the inherent character of a site.
- First American Title - First American Title Insurance Company is one of the largest title insurers in the U.S. The company offers title services through more than 1,800 offices and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. The company has its headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif.
For More information visit http://www.SandSurfVillas.com. Contact Steve Dahl at 760-804-6271 or email him at DahlMarketing @ gmail.com.