New York (PRWEB) June 17, 2008
Manhattan Research, a premier healthcare research and advisory services firm, has been acquired by Decision Resources, a world leader in healthcare market research publications, advisory services and consulting. AdMedia Partners (http://www.admediapartners.com), independent M&A advisors specializing in mergers and acquisitions for digital and traditional media, marketing and information businesses, represented Manhattan Research in the acquisition.
Manhattan Research's focus on physician and consumer use of information technology, including next generation digital media such as social networking, blogs, podcasts, and Web 2.0, sets the firm apart in the industry.
About AdMedia Partners
AdMedia Partners (http://www.admediapartners.com) is a leading boutique merger and acquisition firm that provides middle market M&A advisory services to advertising and marketing services, media and publishing, and related Internet businesses. Founded in 1990 and located in New York City, the firm has completed over 150 transactions worth over $5 billion since 1999.
Select recent healthcare, marketing services and Internet marketing transactions completed by AdMedia Partners include:
- Representing Big Communications, a leading healthcare marketing agency, in its acquisition by Meredith Corporation.
- Representing Chandler Chicco, a full-service, global healthcare public relations firm, in its acquisition by inVentiv Health, Inc.
- Representing Medical Broadcasting Company, one of the largest independent interactive healthcare agencies, in its acquisition by Digitas Inc.
- Representing Ignite Health, a leading interactive healthcare marketing agency, in its acquisition by inVentiv Health.
- Representing New Media Strategies, a leading online word-of-mouth marketing agency, in its acquisition by Meredith Corporation.
- Representing Genex, an interactive marketing services firm that specializes in online customer relationship marketing, in its acquisition by Meredith Corporation.
- Representing Refinery, an interactive marketing solutions agency, in its acquisition by WPP's G2 Worldwide.
- Representing iCrossing, a global digital marketing company, in its acquisition of Web development agency Proxicom.
- Representing i33, an award-winning digital design, development and marketing firm, in its acquisition by 360i, a leading independent digital agency and a subsidiary of Innovation Interactive LLC.
- Representing CFM Direct, a leading direct marketing agency, in its acquisition by Merkle, a leading database marketing agency.
- Representing Spannerworks, a leading U.K. search engine marketing agency, in its acquisition by iCrossing.
About Manhattan Research
Manhattan Research (http://www.manhattanresearch.com) is a healthcare market research and advisory services firm, bringing clarity to the market forces, trends, and impacts of physician and consumer use of information technology, including next generation digital media such as social networking, blogs, podcasts, and Web 2.0. Through analysis of Manhattan Research's trended, proprietary data sets, analysts provide global pharmaceutical companies with the insight necessary to strategically plan and market existing and future therapies.
About Decision Resources
Decision Resources, Inc. is a world leader in healthcare market research publications, advisory services, and consulting designed to help clients shape strategy, allocate resources, and master their chosen markets. The company provides insight on the managed care industry (http://www.HealthLeaders-InterStudy.com), the medical device industry (http://www.MRG.net), the biopharmaceutical industry (http://www.DecisionResources.com), the hospital-based drug and imaging industry (http://www.AMR-data.com) and U.S. formulary data (http://www.FingertipFormulary.com).