Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 24, 2008
Every year, hundreds of thousands of outstanding candidates from superior, smaller schools go unnoticed. And thousands of corporate positions go unfilled. Nearly 30 percent of all college candidates attend schools with a population of 5,000 or less -- but few companies have had the resources to reach them. Until now.
An innovative online recruiting service, led by former executives from a variety of disciplines, including Human Resources, uses technology to level the playing field for companies, colleges and candidates.
Honor Roll Online has consolidated the student population of the top small colleges, universities and scholarship foundations in the United States to offer its corporate partners the ability to create and execute successful, cost-effective recruiting campaigns. By developing relationships with students that rival most career service centers on large campuses, HRO provides corporate recruiters not only a direct communication pipeline to the most qualified and motivated candidates, but the tools to attract, identify, qualify, interview and hire top talent in as little as 24 hours. And no one ever has to leave the office. From real-time references to web-cam interviews, every aspect of the program was designed to help find just the right talent, fast.
"Now is an excellent time for companies without a national reputation or presence in the employment marketplace to take advantage of their financial strength and flexibility to attract students who are looking for solid career paths and other attributes related to long-tenured employment," said Laurie Byrne, President of Honor Roll Online
The Honor Roll Online program offers several unique advantages:
- A year-round corporate presence on dozens of key campuses
- Showcases and promotes companies and career opportunities with on-campus events
- Established relationships with school career service personnel
- Expanded talent pool depth and breadth
- Corporate diversity hiring initiatives
- Streamlined candidate search and qualification process
- Accelerated candidate interviewing and hiring process
- Implementation of flexible recruiting strategies and techniques
- Reduced overall college recruiting program cost