We made the decision to evolve Web TimeSheet into two solution-defined editions based on feedback from our customers
Calgary, AB (PRWEB) June 19, 2008
Replicon, Inc., the industry leader in time and expense tracking software, has announced the release of the newest version of its flagship application, Web TimeSheet. With this release, Replicon has revolutionized Web TimeSheet by creating two solution-based editions: Web TimeSheet Project & Billing and Web TimeSheet Time & Attendance targeted towards unique feature sets; available separately or as a seamlessly integrated single installation.
Some of the many features Web TimeSheet Project & Billing Edition offers are:
- Simplified functionality for tracking time and resources: The project-oriented timesheets can be set up with multi-level projects and tasks with unlimited hierarchy in order to streamline client billing. Also, a default user billing rate can be set for each user which is automatically applied when the user is assigned to a project.
- A more advanced approval hierarchy: This allows external users to be added to the approval process at any time, meaning contractors and clients can see and approve time before being invoiced, eliminating disputes that can lead to extra administrative work and delay payment.
Some of the many features Web TimeSheet Time & Attendance Edition offers are:
- New time off calendar: You can now view, book and approve time off using time off calendars. Your time off calendar can be configured to display time off booked by you, by others in your department, and/or by those in other departments.
- Time off bookings exportable to third party applications: Now you can also export your time off bookings and bookings of others into your Outlook calendar.
- New time off booking options: Administrators can specify whether booking and approval is required for each time off type. Booked time off automatically displays in the user's time off calendar and - in a non-editable format - in the user's timesheet.
Where the new Web TimeSheet Project & Billing is designed to streamline billing, the new Web TimeSheet Time & Attendance is a simple yet complete solution for time and attendance tracking. For organizations looking to track employee time for payroll purposes, this application offers a variety of functions such as configurable overtime rules, email reminders to enter time, and pay codes for labeling pay rate multipliers.
Adding to these time tracking features, Web TimeSheet Time & Attendance also tracks time off booking and accruals bringing all time and attendance tracking functions into one inclusive software application.
"We made the decision to evolve Web TimeSheet into two solution-defined editions based on feedback from our customers," says Raj Narayanaswamy, Co-CEO of Replicon. "Customers can now choose the features that work best for their business needs. Since the two editions can be fully integrated in a single installation, customers who need the features of both, have that option available."
Replicon has been innovating timesheet software since unveiling Web TimeSheet in 1998 and the newest transformation no exception. Now with two easily-integrated, solution-based editions, the world-leading timesheet software is unequalled in its adaptability.