Oakland, CA (PRWEB) June 23, 2008
PR department managers, directors and vice presidents who want to learn new best practices for creating high-performance corporate communications departments will discover practical strategies, techniques and hard-won lessons at a new PR executive roundtable webinar from Bulldog Reporter's PR University. Attendees will come away with actionable steps to manage a more inspired, more effective department starting immediately.
This exclusive, dial in PR University webinar takes place on Wednesday, July 2, at 1PM EDT (noon, CDT, 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT). It features a panel of two veteran corporate communications leaders with decades of public relations, communications and marketing management experience:
- Matthew J. Broder, Vice President, External Communications, Pitney Bowes
- Mark Wilson, Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Sybase
This 60-minute interactive call will prepare senior-level public relations and communications department managers to deal with the challenges of finding, motivating and keeping top flight staff, setting and achieving high-performance goals, winning larger budgets and battling through internal turf wars. Here are the practical public relations and communications department management issues that attendees will cover in this webinar:
- How to make the case for a higher-than-average PR budget
- Why reporting to the C-suite is crucial to your long-term success--and how to make it happen
- Why you must establish an effective digital-media strategy for your organization--and how to get started today
- How to identify, nurture and retain top talent--and keep them from jumping ship.
- Why you must establish an effective issues-management strategy for your organization--before it's too late
- Why you have to invest in tools and technologies to measure and analyze your PR efforts
Attendance at Bulldog Reporter's PR University webinar costs $299 per telephone site. Participants in the 60-minute call will be able to pose specific questions for the panelists at several junctures during the discussion. Attendees of PRU University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual and a full transcript. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or phone toll free: 1-800-959-1059.