ShopKo® is committed to selling these assets at auction and they wanted to make sure that all bidders have a fair opportunity to purchase these locations
Lakeland, FL (PRWEB) June 20, 2008
Higgenbotham Auctioneers International Ltd., Inc. ("HAI"), announced today that the ShopKo® Stores auction of 28 surplus properties begins Monday, June 23rd in Jacksonville, Illinois, and will end July 1st in Pullman, Washington.
These parcels are situated adjacent to operating ShopKo stores and range in size from .43± to 9.36± acres and will be sold on location in Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Washington.
This is ShopKo Stores first use of the auction process to sell their surplus real estate and is an incredible opportunity for buyers to purchase these prime locations at a price they determine, keeping in mind that they will have an excellent retailer standing behind their new business location.
Buyers will be able to bid in real time via the Internet at bid.higgenbotham.com or bid live at the property location. "ShopKo® is committed to selling these assets at auction and they wanted to make sure that all bidders have a fair opportunity to purchase these locations," stated John Haney, General Manager of Higgenbotham Auctioneers.
Interested parties should contact Higgenbotham directly to receive property information and bidding instructions. Due diligence information is available at http://www.higgenbotham.com.
The auction inventory consists of 28 retail out parcels/development tracts only. None of the properties in the auction are currently operating stores.
The property list and locations include:
- 2 outparcels at 1962 & 1968 W. Morton Ave, Jacksonville, Il
- 2 outparcels of the Shopko at 1190 N. 6th St., Monmouth, IL
- 3 outparcels of the Shopko at 555 W. South St., Freeport, Il
- 3 outparcels of the Shopko at 5300 52nd St., Kenosha, Wisconsin
- 1 outparcel of the Shopko at 2401 Shopko Dr, Madison, Wisconsin
- 3 outparcels at 2421, 2431& 2441 Holmgren Way, Ashwaubenon,Wisconsin
- 4 development tracts at 3705 Monroe Rd, Ledgeview, Wisconsin
- 1 outparcel of the Shopko at 2432 E. Mason St., Green Bay, Wisconsin
- 2 outparcels of the Shopko at 500 S. Carpenter Ave., Kingsford, Michigan
- 2 outparcels of the Shopko at 320 Highway O, Rice Lake, WI
- 1 outparcel of the Shopko at 1200 E. Southview Dr., Marshall, MN
- 1 outparcel of the Shopko at 615 S. Monroe Ave., Mason City IA
- 1 outparcel of the Shopko at 2005 Krenzien St., Norfolk, NE
- 1 outparcel of the Shopko at 1450 S. Grand Ave., Pullman, WA
- 1 outparcel of the Shopko at 2820 Highway 63 South, Rochester, MN
About Higgenbotham Auctioneers International Ltd., Inc.
Founded in 1959, Higgenbotham Auctioneers International ("HAI") is headquartered in Lakeland, Florida and specializes in the sale of corporate real estate throughout the United States and the world by utilizing the auction method of marketing. HAI is an alliance partner of NAI Global and enjoys continuing relationships with Fortune 500 clients such as Alcoa, International Paper, Wal-Mart Realty, and Sinclair Oil, as well as many other publicly traded and closely held companies.
About Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC
Shopko, headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, has two divisions: Shopko and Shopko Express Rx. Employing more than 16-thousand people in 13 states, in more than 136 stores, generating annual sales exceeding $ 2.2 billion.
For more information on the Shopko Stores properties or other Higgenbotham auctions, please contact John Haney at Higgenbotham Auctioneers (800) 257-4161 or visit our website at http://www.Higgenbotham.com .
# # #