Washington, DC (PRWEB) June 23, 2008
The Mesothelioma Victims Center is a free service designed to assist all victims of Mesothelioma, or to assist the families of victims, who have this disease. The group has just expanded its service to assist Mesothelioma victims or their families to find the right law firm to help them. According to Americas Watchdog, "we want the victims of this horrible disease get the absolute best legal advice and help; not a law firm that will simply refer the case onto someone else for big bucks". The Mesothelioma Victims Center web site is located at Http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
What makes this service unique? According to Americas Watchdog, "Our service to victims or their families is free. Beyond helping the victims get VA or Social Security benefits our main goal is to keep Mesothelioma victims or their loved ones away from fake Internet sites offering health care or support groups from law firms. We want the victims to get the absolute best attorneys not a law firm, marketing Mesothelioma cases for the highest price. We think that is enormous outrage and we intend to expose the phonies".
Some of the lawyer referral web sites say things like:
- Mesothelioma Cancer Help & Advice
- Mesothlioma Veterans Cancer Center For Help
- Big Buck Bobs Mesothlioma US Navy Research Center
- A cheap looking web site that lists 20 law firms that say they can do a Mesothelioma lawsuit.
The reality according to Americas Watchdog, "there are only a couple dozen competent Mesothelioma Law Firms in the US. We will tell you who they are".
The obvious problem: Many of the web sites are simply referral sites and in most cases its baloney, the referral law firm just wants a very, very big referral fee for passing the possible case on. So why should victims of Mesothelioma or their families call the Mesothelioma Victims Center First? According to Americas Watchdog,
- Our service to victims or their families is free.
- Individuals who have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, or their family members should call the Mesothelioma Victims Center first, for honest and straight forward advice at 866-714-6466.
Very Important note: According to the Mesothelioma Victims Center, "You do not want a personal injury attorney with little, to no Mesothelioma experience taking on a case, unless they have lots of experience with mesothelioma. Nor do you want a law firm that simply is a marketing firm. They do not actually do the Mesothelioma trial. They just get a huge referral fee for passing the case on to another law firm. Victims or their families should call the Mesothelioma Victims Center to find out who the group considers to be the best lawyers in the nation to represent a Mesothelioma victim. Their number is 866-714-6466."
According to Americas Watchdog, "Individuals who have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, or their family members should call the Mesothelioma Victims Center first, for very honest and straight forward advice at 866-714-6466." The Mesothelioma Center is all about honest, and helpful advice for all Mesothelioma victims. The Mesothelioma Victims Center web site is located at http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com.
The Mesothelioma Victims Center's services include:
- We will assist the victim in getting the very best legal representation
- We will assist the victims of Mesothelioma in obtaining Social Security permanent disability payments
- If the victim is a veteran and was exposed to asbestos during military duty, we will work with the victim and his/her family in obtaining veterans disability and health care benefits.
- We will assist the family in getting the best possible health care options .
- We will assist the victim and their family in getting counseling on a wide variety of topics that arise from this disease.
A victim of Mesothelioma or their family can call the group for help, assistance and advice anytime at 866-714-6466.
Who Can Get Mesothelioma? Individuals exposed to asbestos?As Follows
- Individuals who served in the US Navy. Especially Navy personnel who served in or around naval ship engine rooms. (32% of all Mesothelioma Victims were exposed to asbestos on US Navy ships)
- Members of the US Army, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard.
- Naval ship yard workers
- Oil refinery workers
- Ship yard workers
- Automotive repair specialists
- Construction workers
- Demolition contractors
Important note to doctors, hospitals and medical staff: Please tell your patients about the Mesothelioma Victims Center. VFW, American Legion, or Labor Unions please share our information with your members. You want the best for your friend in need, or patient. The Mesothelioma Center will deliver. If any group has a question, they can call the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466.
Because no other group in the United States is providing this full range of services, and because victims and their families need assistance in these areas, Americas Watchdog is doing all of this at no charge, because its the right thing to do. Americas Watchdog's Mesothelioma Victims Center web site is located at http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com. Anyone wishing more information can call the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466. Health care workers or physicians are encouraged to tell your patients about the Mesothelioma Victims Center.
Americas Watchdog and its Mesothelioma Victims Center are all about taking care of precious souls in need, and corporate responsibility.
# # #