A private train makes the journey both enjoyable and productive, even if the destination, chosen for its inherent qualities, is remote from where the delegates live and work.
(PRWEB) June 23, 2008
Train Chartering has operated a private charter First Class train on behalf of Kuoni Events for 200 delegates from Bupa who travelled to a corporate convention. The route was Reading to Manchester, return. Passengers enjoyed steward-served, chef-prepared fine dining during both journeys.
A private charter train hired from Train Chartering offers an efficient and green solution for group travel on many rail networks around the world.
The train used for this conference travel was provided exclusively for Kuoni's client, BUPA. No member of the public was permitted access, permitting this leading healthcare company the freedom to use the train as required for seminars and internal communications. The train ran on-time in both directions to a specially planned timetable.
Train Chartering's Simon Pielow believes that charter trains answer many issues faced by large group organisers and venues; "A private train makes the journey both enjoyable and productive, even if the destination, chosen for its inherent qualities, is remote from where the delegates live and work."
On the way to Manchester, passengers enjoyed a 3-course breakfast, including smoked salmon and scrambled egg served on a hot buttered crumpet, drizzled with hollandaise sauce and served with tomato concase, a baker's basket and fresh fruit salad. On the return to Reading, stewards served them a 3-course lunch which featured lamb and rosemary shepherds' pie served with roasted Mediterranean vegetables. Vegetarian and dietary options for both meals were available.
Train Chartering is committed to this new age of rail, and promotes the use of charter trains or private carriages or rail cars for corporate or personal use through a number of informative, well-designed websites. Full project management and ground handling are offered to every client who has chartered either a train or a carriage.
Simon Pielow, Train Chartering, +44 (0) 1666 860 172
Notes for editors
1. Press briefing notes from +44 (0) 1666 860 172 or email info @ trainchartering.com.
2. Photos available on request.
3. Train Chartering supplies private charter trains and carriages from any station to any station, to a tailored timetable, for groups over 10 up to 120 in private trains and carriages, up to 750 in private trains and more than 3,000 per day.
4. Train Chartering provides full guest and project management, which includes ground handling from anywhere to the station, then through the station and onto the train, with enhanced catering, branding and theming, specialised carriages, onboard entertainment and transfers.
5. Private trains and carriages are unusual venues for meetings, seminars, blue sky thinking and are perfect for incentive travel, delegate / exhibitor travel for conferences and exhibitions, hospitality and event travel.
6. Trains are a greener, lower-carbon option to air or road travel.
7. Key websites include:
a. Charter trains and private carriages - Train Chartering
b. Luxury trains - Luxury Train Club
c. Private rail cars - Private Rail Cars
# # #