One of our greatest challenges is conveying the depth, complexity, and reach of the products we offer. CDG Interactive succeeded in designing a perfect showcase for everything CQ has to offer to political and policy professionals, and to the advertisers who want to reach them.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) June 26, 2008
- Just in time for the 2008 general election season, CDG Interactive announces the launch of the new corporate website for Congressional Quarterly Inc.(CQ), the nation's leader in political journalism since 1945. The new site is located at http://www.cq.com.
- The redesigned site gives prospective CQ subscribers and advertisers a taste of the company's vast network of resources and products for political and policy professionals.
- To offer a complete picture of the complex tools available from CQ, CDG Interactive created various methods to define and contextualize the company's offerings, including a product gallery, a "CQ Network" overview and an area for featured products on the homepage.
- Developed in CDG Interactive's proprietary content management system, the site allows CQ's staff to easily update and modify content.
- The site includes a "Congress 101" area, providing essential information about congressional rules and the legislative process for individuals new to Washington.
- The design extends the look and feel established on the popular CQ Politics website, which CDG Interactive developed last year.
Quote attributable to Robert W. Merry, President and Editor-in-Chief, CQ
"One of our greatest challenges is conveying the depth, complexity, and reach of the products we offer. CDG Interactive succeeded in designing a perfect showcase for everything CQ has to offer to political and policy professionals, and to the advertisers who want to reach them."
Quote attributable to Scott Adams, President, CDG Interactive
"We were thrilled to continue the process of strengthening CQ's brand online--furthering a process we started with CQ Politics. The new CQ corporate site's streamlined design and seamless functionality accurately presents CQ as an indispensable resource for any person or organization that cares about what's happening inside the Beltway.
About CDG Interactive
CDG Interactive is an Internet marketing agency based in Washington, DC. CDG offers web design and development, search engine optimization, online marketing, branding, and custom technical development. With a client base that includes GEICO, Fannie Mae, Congressional Quarterly, Mondial Assistance, Interstate Hotels & Resorts, and the American Foundation for the Blind, and more CDG has a wealth of experience in providing unique, customized solutions for a variety of industries and audiences.
With more than 150 reporters, editors and researchers covering Capitol Hill and Washington, CQ keeps its readers updated in print and online on a weekly, daily and real-time basis. With a readership that includes nearly every member of Congress, as well as Executive Branch officials, leaders in business and associations, top academic institutions and important media outlets, Congressional Quarterly provides opinion leaders comprehensive, credible, current and objective information on Congress, politics and public policy. CQ's award-winning product line includes: CQ Weekly, CQ Today, CQ.com, CQ Homeland Security, CQ Budget Tracker, CQ HealthBeat, CQ MoneyLine, CQ Politics and Governing Magazine. CQ is owned by the Times Publishing Co. of St. Petersburg, Fla., publisher of the St. Petersburg Times and other publications. For more information, visit http://www.cq.com or http://www.cqpolitics.com.