We are pleased -- but not surprised -- by the popularity of our braces. We're proud to offer products that deliver convenience for our DME customers, and comfort and relief to their patients.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) June 30, 2008
- Within the first six months of 2008, XBack Bracing Services saw a substantial increase in sales of its innovative line of back brace products.
- The recently introduced X-Back Solution LSO brace and The X-Back Compression LSO brace contributed to the company's success in sales.
- The XBack II TLSO brace, which came on the market last year, continued to be extremely popular among durable medical equipment (DME) suppliers and patients.
- All braces in X-Back's product line incorporate a wide range of benefits, including:
o Dynamic force technology to keep the braces in constant contact with patients
o Moisture-wicking materials on all patient-facing surfaces
o A lightweight, ergonomic design that keeps the braces from riding up
o Simple fitting techniques requiring only one fitting session
o Heat moldable plastic inserts
o SADMERC-approved HCPCS codes to ease billing
o A lower retail cost than competing brands
- XBack braces can be used to treat a variety of diagnoses, including mechanical back pain, scoliosis, spondylosis, compression fractures, and more.
- DME suppliers may request a free sample XBack brace by calling 800-494-8680.
Quote Attributable to Steven Lusky, president of XBack Bracing Services
"We are pleased -- but not surprised -- by the popularity of our braces. We're proud to offer products that deliver convenience for our DME customers, and comfort and relief to their patients."
About XBack Bracing Services:
XBack Bracing Services is a distribution company for the XBack series of back bracing products. The company was formed in response to market demands for better back bracing options. XBack braces are distributed throughout the continental United States.
XBack Bracing Services, Inc.
info @ xbackbrace.com