Washington, DC (PRWEB) June 30, 2008
Americas Watchdog created the Mesothelioma Victims Center because a family member was diagnosed with the illness, and the group soon discovered there is not much of a safety net for asbestos related cancer victims or their families.
What makes the Mesothelioma Victims Center service unique?
According to Americas Watchdog, "Our service to victims or their families is free. Beyond helping the victims get VA or Social Security benefits, our main goal is to keep Mesothelioma victims or their loved ones away from fake Internet sites offering health care or support groups from little more than middlemen that could care less about the victim or his or her family. We want the victims to get the absolute best attorneys, not a law firm, marketing Mesothelioma cases for the highest price. We think that is enormous outrage and we intend to expose the phonies."
- 3,000 US citizens are diagnosed each year with Mesothelioma. Of these 3,000, 1/3rd typically are US Navy veterans, who were exposed on board a US Navy ship.
According to the groups President, "We knew very little about this disease three years ago, we did not know that the Internet is a mine field for Mesothelioma victims or their families. The mine field includes lawyers or law firms that are little more than marketing organizations, that get a finders fee for giving a Mesothelioma case to the actual trial attorney, or law firm that does the case. We actually want to help Mesothelioma victims get accurate and honest information so we created the Mesothelioma Victims Center."
The groups web site is located at http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com. Mesothelioma victims or their family members can call the group anytime at 866-714-6466.
The Mesothelioma Victims Center is the best free service in the world for victims or family members of a rare form of cancer called Mesothelioma. Individuals who have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, or their family members should call the Mesothelioma Victims Center first, for honest and straight forward advice at 866-714-6466
The Mesothelioma Victims Center's Service Includes:
- We will assist the victim in getting the very best legal representation
- We will assist the victims of Mesothelioma in obtaining Social Security permanent disability payments
- If the victim is a veteran and was exposed to asbestos during military duty, we will work with the victim and his/her family in obtaining veterans disability and health care benefits.
- We will assist the family in getting the best possible health care options.
- We will assist the victim and their family in getting counseling on a wide variety of topics that arise from this disease.
- We will do all of this at no charge to the victim or his or her family
A victim of Mesothelioma or their family can call the group for help, assistance and advice anytime at 866-714-6466.
Who Can Get Mesothelioma? Individuals exposed to asbestos? As Follows
- Individuals who served in the US Navy. Especially Navy personnel who served in or around naval ship engine rooms. (32% of all Mesothelioma Victims were exposed to asbestos on US Navy ships)
- Members of the US Army, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard.
- Naval ship yard workers
- Oil refinery workers
- Ship yard workers
- Automotive repair specialists
- Construction workers
- Demolition contractors
Important note to doctors, hospitals and medical staff: Please tell your patients about the Mesothelioma Victims Center. VFW, American Legion, or Labor Unions please share our information with your members. You want the best for your friend in need, or patient. The Mesothelioma Center will deliver. If any group has a question, they can call the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466.
Because no other group in the United States is providing this full range of services, and because victims and their families need assistance in these areas, Americas Watchdog is doing all of this at no charge, because its the right thing to do. Americas Watchdog's Mesothelioma Victims Center web site is located at http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com. Anyone wishing more information can call the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466. Health care workers or physicians are encouraged to tell your patients about the Mesothelioma Victims Center.
Americas Watchdog and its Mesothelioma Victims Center are all about taking care of precious souls in need, and corporate responsibility.