Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) June 4, 2008
RevX SYSTEMS introduces its Adobe Flash Media Server integration to provide an enhanced level of media access authentication. The RevX solution provides real-time access controls on delivered assets and enables Content Providers and Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) to offer turnkey Live Streaming Media and Pay-per-View (PPV) events by way of an evolved Adobe Flash Streaming Media infrastructure.
The RevX solution creates a comprehensive video asset management platform which provides:
- Asset Provisioning - Token generation specific to browser, user/password, PPV event ID or time of day
- Access Controls - Adobe Flash Media Server (FMS) session level implementation to determine what stream quality a token is authorized to view (High Definition, 780p, etc.)
- Audience Measurement - How long and how many times was content viewed by a given token providing greater visibility to the content producer
The growing demand for broadband entertainment and media services require service providers to deploy new and creative ways to provision, control, report, and monetize content.
"RevX is leading the way in providing innovative solutions throughout the delivery ecosystem," said John D'Angelo, CEO RevX SYSTEMS. "Media service providers can now manage and monetize any transaction or network event to create a competitive advantage."
In conjunction with the RevX Revenue Management Platform, the Adobe Flash Media Server integration addresses a growing need to manage live, on-demand programming and real time reporting.
About RevX Systems
RevX SYSTEMS specializes in provisioning, rating and billing software for CDNs, content aggregators and service providers in the Broadband Media ecosystem. The technology has been successfully deployed at 230 clients and designed to streamline and fully automate service activation, data mediation, billing, CRM, partner management, and real time reporting.
RevX provides Next Generation services providers the tools to:
- Automate provisioning across multiple data centers, servers and operating systems
- Manage subscriber and usage-based pricing, including burstable (95th percentile) billing
- Mediate usage data from any network, reporting vendor or operating system
- Rate activity for reporting or billing using ANY unit of measure
- Track micro commerce and virtual gaming transactions
- Manage revenue sharing, pay-per-view, live and on the fly promotional programs
- Tame the operational burden inherent in supporting complex pricing terms
For more information, please visit our Web site at http://www.revxsystems.com or contact sales at (714) 675-7150 or (sales @ revxsystems.com).
© Adobe and the Adobe logo are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems.
# # #