Knowledge Infusion has been an integral part of the success of Luxottica's talent management journey
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) June 3, 2008
Knowledge Infusion, the recognized consulting authority on human resources, talent management, and emerging technology solutions, announces Knowledge Infusion Managed Talent Services, a portfolio of transformational offerings serving global 1000 companies, public sector organizations, and HR technology and service providers who strive to achieve the full business value potential from their HCM and talent management initiatives.
Knowledge Infusion Managed Talent Services are designed to augment the existing Strategic Talent Consulting Services--that range from strategy and business case development to process transformation and vendor selection--driving results for over 150 clients. Managed Talent Services will ensure successful execution and deployment of strategies and plans developed for HR, talent management, and emerging technology initiatives and will continuously guide clients in their ability to adjust course as their internal and external environments drive talent-related change.
Knowledge Infusion Managed Talent Services include:
- Program Management--A long-term guide in the talent management journey to synchronize and govern multiple inter-related initiatives; monitor, respond to change, and orchestrate resources; and ensure metrics, SLA's, and ROI are achieved.
- Business Process Design--Harmonizes cross-functional HCM and talent management business processes and workstreams across the organization to drive sustainable efficiencies. Knowledge Infusion assesses detailed requirements and shares best practices; determines organizational standards and localized adaptations; identifies process owners, key participants, and workflows; and deploys the best mix of high tech and high touch to drive high-value outcomes.
- Business Process Calibration--Ensures work processes are effectively tooled within the client's HCM or talent management architecture. Knowledge Infusion identifies opportunities for progressive automation via inherent system capabilities, workflow tools, and collaborative technologies ensuring clients garner maximum benefits of software implementations and related investments.
- Deployment Excellence--An integrated portfolio of methodologies, tools, and deliverables to assure initiatives inform, incent, and inspire the workforce. Knowledge Infusion leverages unique diagnostic tools to deliver a customer-centric approach to branding, communications, learning, and change management based on business goals and initiatives, culture/climate, demographics, locations, and readiness to embrace change and innovation.
- Configuration Services--Ensures client requirements are accurately reflected within Software as a Service (SaaS) HCM and Talent Management solutions. By aligning technical resources with business process experts, Knowledge Infusion ensures that new technology implementations are synchronized with best practice process designs and workflows, integrated with peripheral systems for shared data and historical information; accurately tested with relevant use cases; and reflective of company rules, policies, and employee-facing forms.
"Knowledge Infusion has been an integral part of the success of Luxottica's talent management journey," said Valerie Norvell, Associate VP of Training & Development at Luxottica. "From having the insight of a program manager to oversee our entire project, to ensuring the success of our deployments through internal marketing and change management, their constant eye on the end result has made our projects more successful."
"Large organizations are underestimating the complexity of executing upon HCM and talent initiatives," said Bonnie Tichman, Vice President of Knowledge Infusion Managed Talent Services. "Between the constant emergence of new technologies and provider services--and the realization that primary users of these solutions are diverse, multi-generational employees with varying skill levels and needs, we have found that clients need this business process managed with external knowledge, expertise, and resources to be successful."
About Knowledge Infusion
Knowledge Infusion is the recognized consulting authority on human resources, talent management, and emerging technology solutions that drive human capital management business value. Formed in 2004, the firm works with over 150 global clients. Services include advising and creating technology strategy and execution plans to tie HR technology to business results and transforming people, process, and technology to align with business objectives. In addition to on-site consulting services, Knowledge Infusion offers clients the Center of Excellence--a community-based platform to sustain an HR competitive advantage through ongoing intelligence, best practices, collaboration, and on-demand consulting. Complementing each other, the on-site consulting and Center of Excellence offer an unparalleled source of services and information for the HCM community with a common goal in mind--maximizing the strategic direction HR has on an organization. Knowledge Infusion was named a Top 25 HR Influencer of 2007 by HR World, and was recognized by IHRIM with the 2007 Partner Award. http://www.knowledgeinfusion.com.
# # #