(PRWEB) June 5, 2008
Fusu, the Domain Stock Exchange, invites you to join them at the Domainer Meeting in Paris, Thursday, June 19 to Friday, June 20, 2008. This European meet up for domainers is a great opportunity to discuss not only Fusu, but the state of the domain industry in general. The event is scheduled just before the ICANN meeting in Paris.
As a special for the Fusu users, 50 discounted conference passes are available. You can save 100 Euro off the regular price of 450 Euro. To claim the code, please write to Fusu at info (at) fusu.com and include your Fusu user name - first come, first serve!
Additional information about the Domainer Meeting:
- Who? The domain industry! The event is open to all interested domain industry professionals.
- What? Great minds will connect to share knowledge, build new ideas, and explore new avenues to keep our progress going.
- Where? By popular demand, we're returning to the luxurious Meridien Hotel, located right at the heart of Paris. The glamorous Paris setting will prompt some exciting nights after rigorous days of learning. The Domainer Meeting will feature Paris-style entertainment, and an amazing welcome party.
- When? Thursday, June 19 to Friday, June 20, 2008
- How much? Pass of €450 each participant, including food and beverage.
You can find more information on http://www.domainermeeting.eu. See you there!
Fusu is the world's first Domain Stock Exchange. Founded in 2007 and launched in February 2008, its mission is to bring fractional ownership through a liquid, professionally run financial Exchange to the domain industry.