Their enthusiasm for our topic was measured by the number of attendees that remained after the presentation to ask questions. If you're an over-worked analyst, or you manage a group of over-worked analysts, you need to see this presentation.
Research Triangle Park, N.C. (PRWEB) June 4, 2008
Saffron Technology, Inc., the leader in natural analytic solutions, today announced the release of a free audio-slide podcast on natural analytics within SaffronMemoryBase and Saffron Analyst, their landscape-changing intelligence analysis software.
The one-hour long presentation entitled "Knowing What You Never Knew" was conducted by Dr. Manuel Aparicio, Saffron Technology's CEO, at the i2, Inc. User's Conference in Arlington, Virginia on May 12, 2008.
The presentation includes a discussion of:
- The need for "…more brains, not just more automation."
- How to handle the "…tsunami of intelligence information."
- What an "…army of personal assistants" can do for an intelligence analyst.
- Building memories from "…a network of networks."
- Entity overload found in "…analytical balls of yarn."
- Inverting the "bathtub" to drive time out of the intelligence analysis process.
- How SaffronMemoryBase and SaffronAnalyst change the intelligence game.
- The potential for "anticipating events" via spatial prediction and anticipative alerts.
- How SaffronAnalyst integrates with i2's Analyst Notebook™.
"Dr. Aparicio's presentation at the i2 User's Conference resonated with his audience of intelligence analysts," said Gayle Sheppard, Saffron Technology's Executive Chairman. She added, "Their enthusiasm for our topic was measured by the number of attendees that remained after the presentation to ask questions. If you're an over-worked analyst, or you manage a group of over-worked analysts, you need to see this presentation."
The podcast can be viewed at Aparicio i2 Presentation.
About Saffron Technology, Inc.
Saffron Technology, Inc.'s Natural Analytic solutions, for both government and business organizations, dramatically reduce the time to conduct comprehensive, unified analysis and discovery of entities and their associations across massive, multiple data sources. End users can quickly explore all relevant associations in order to identify the unknown unknowns and to enable new decision scenarios and analysis. With Saffron, end users can find the most pertinent segments of information in context to the business question. Saffron helps you ask the question, not just answer it.