Malibu, CA (PRWEB) July 1, 2008
Now on newsstands, Robb Report magazine's 20th annual "Best of the Best" offers readers an unprecedented selection of new products and services that exemplify the very finest that the luxury world offers.
The culmination of a year's search for the most extraordinary new products and services, "Best of the Best" features premium-quality automobiles, yachts, jewelry, hotels, wines, fashion, and other exceptional items and services.
"Best of the Best" offers 176 pages of editorial coverage, with comprehensive reviews produced by Robb Report's editorial staff and a team of seasoned contributing writers. Six primary departments covering 56 separate categories provide an expert's view of the latest offerings from the luxury market.
Best of the Best selections in the "Wheels" category include:
- Coupes and GTs: Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- Convertibles: Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet
- Sports Cars: Ferrari 430 Scuderia
- Sedans: Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
- Sport-Utility Vehicles: Lexus LX 570
- Custom Classic: *Classic Recreations Eleanor Mustang
- Performance Tuner: *Renntech Mercedes-Benz 65-series
- Multipassenger Vehicle: *Becker JetVan
- Off-Road Vehicle: *TLC Icon
- Sport Bike: *Ducati Desmosedici RR
- Cruiser: *Big Dog Pitbull
- Roadster: *Suzuki B-King
- Touring: *Kawasaki Concours 14
- Adventure: *Triumph Tiger 1050
Now in its 32nd year, Robb Report is the international authority on the luxury lifestyle. Each month, the magazine reports on issues and trends affecting the affluent market, with coverage of exclusive events and features on exceptional automobiles, motorcycles, aircraft, art, jewelry, watches, fashion, travel, homes, wines, spirits, and cigars. Additional information can be accessed through the magazine's Web site, Robb Report.