With a team of experienced consultants covering all our destinations we are very proud of our service - our biggest challenge is persuading clients that our service is free and they pay nothing for getting the benefit of our expert advice
(PRWEB) July 2, 2008
There used to be 2 ways of booking a holiday. The safe and cheap way was to book a package but this gave you no flexibility on timing and a limited selection of often rather tired places to stay. Then came the internet and it became easy to contact faraway hotels directly and pick the dates that suited, but this was a risky route with no independent advice. Also transfers and itinerary linking is complicated and of course there is no financial protection. Fleewinter solved this offering a fully protected tailor-made service but paying the same price as booking direct.
The Fleewinter service started in 2003 with a specialisation in Cape Town Villas and quickly became a leader in this sector with the re-assurance of independent advice and financial protection. Expansion followed rapidly and within a couple of years destinations in the Caribbean and the Far East were added. The most popular choice are Fleewinter's holidays in Morocco and in particular Fleewinter has become a number one part of call for choosing one of the Marrakech Riads Morocco's unique twist on the boutique hotel concept. Fleewinter has sold over £3million pounds worth of holiday and provided services to more than 5000 clients since 2003
Comments Alisdair Luxmoore Fleewinter's founder "With a team of experienced consultants covering all our destinations we are very proud of our service - our biggest challenge is persuading clients that our service is free and they pay nothing for getting the benefit of our expert advice"
To celebrate 5 years in operation Fleewinter has compiled a list of 10 reasons why to book:
1. Independent advice: Fleewinter has no other incentive than to book you accommodation that best suits your requirements (they want you to book again)
2. Price: Fleewinter will quote the same price as booking direct and much cheaper than packages as the company advises on how to purchase the cheapest flight options available (with no mark up)
3. Total flexibility: With no changeover days, the holidays are totally flexible and people are free to travel whenever they want and for however long they want (from one night and upwards)
4. Experience and first-hand knowledge: Fleewinter has a personal knowledge of every property and location; why talk to a travel agent who has no idea about the destination?
5. Unique area guides: Fleewinter provides its own personal guide to each area with tips of what to do and what not to do (a real inside track)
6. No group travel: Everything is private and bespoke (extras might include restaurant bookings, trekking, chauffeured cars, baby sitting or sports/concert tickets)
7. Personal service: Fleewinter provides a 1-2-1 relationship with a consultant and will spend as much time as it takes to get the itinerary perfect
8. Choice: Over 2000 accommodation options - but a short consultation will produce a short list of suitable properties, cutting down hours of time wasted trawling the net
9. Online itineraries: Fleewinter produces unique electronic itineraries that give far more detail that could ever be gleaned from a website or brochure
10. Full financial protection: Fleewinter provides total financial protection even if the package excludes flights (beyond that required by UK law)
Fleewinter provides luxury villa , apartment and boutique hotel holidays to South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Norway, Morocco, St Lucia, Tobago and Barbados. For a free consultation visit http://www.fleewinter.co.uk or call 020 7112 0019.
London, UK, June 30, 2008