Waukesha, WI (PRWEB) July 7, 2008
MSM Research Inc. has launched a fully automated, Internet-based employee scheduling system called myShiftManager™ that cuts in half the time professional managers spend manually producing employee shift schedules each week.
"Every minute managers spend on repetitive administrative tasks is time taken away from satisfying customers and managing the business," said Jason Roskopf, president of MSM Research. "We developed myShiftManager to alleviate this problem easily and cost-effectively, while ensuring managers still have complete control over staffing."
myShiftManager is a simple, easy-to-use, online scheduling system that is accessible anytime, anywhere via the Internet. Managers have 24/7 access to manage schedules and track costs; employees have access to request time off, request shift changes and view their schedules. The entire system is password-protected and fully secure. Since the system is Web-based, there is no software to buy or updates to install. myShiftManager is also fully hosted, with pricing starting at $14.95/month.
Features of the myShiftManager system include:
- Fully Automated Employee Scheduling - automatically creates schedules from a database of employee availability and time-off requests.
- Recurring Shifts - ensures that employees who request a certain shift receive it each week by notating it just once in the system.
- Schedule View Variety - provides a variety of schedule views: by employee, by shift, by daypart, either as a list or on a grid.
- Daily Schedules - the manager's home page features a daily schedule, where managers can make changes and print to post.
- Manage by Position - allows managers to set up sections for each employee position and track accordingly.
- Availability - allows managers to set up weekly availability by employee; employees have access to request changes as well.
- Time Off - employees can send managers a request for time off, or managers can enter the request directly into the system.
- Trading Shifts -with manager approval, employees can trade, give up or pick up shifts.
- Alerts - a built-in employee notification system sends alerts via email and text message to employees regarding schedule changes, meeting notices, shift pick-up opportunities, etc.
- Mobility -employees can check their schedules and trade shifts from their cell phones, computers or PDAs.
- Messaging - managers and employees can send messages to a select group of employees, an individual employee or everyone.
myShiftManager features SSL encryption for secure log-in and all manager activity, Internet connection redundancy for consistent performance, daily data back-up that is stored on and off site, power source redundancy and back-up plus OC-12 connections.
To obtain a free 14-day trial or get more information, visit http://www.myshiftmanager.com.