Rochester, NY (PRWEB) July 7, 2008
Pharos Systems International, the leading provider of Enterprise Print Asset Management software solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of version 2.2 of the Pharos integrated Multifunction Printer (iMFP) solution for Canon, which provides users access to Pharos Uniprint® and Pharos Blueprint® Enterprise from the touch-panel interface of MEAP-enabled Canon multifunction printers.
With version 2.2, the Pharos iMFP solution for Canon now has the capability to:
- Run on the Canon imageRUNNER 5050, C2550, C3080, C3480, C5058, and C5068. This brings the total number of Pharos iMFPs for Canon to 37.
- Create two-sided copies from one-sided originals using only the copier platen.
- Provide enhanced support for copying pages of books and other bound documents on the platen by boosting copy-to-copy speed.
- Show copy countdown so that users can estimate the time required to complete a job.
- Control the hole punch option on the Canon multi-function finisher.
- Offer an enhanced Demo mode, which enables stand-alone demonstrations of the system's operating capabilities.
If you'd like to learn more about the iMFP solution for Canon, give Pharos Systems a call at 888-864-7768 or visit us on the web at http://www.pharos.com.
About Pharos Systems International, Inc:
Pharos Systems International, Inc. is the recognized industry leader in providing companies and institutions of higher education with print asset management and cost-recovery solutions that promote sustainable and highly efficient printing environments. Since 1992 we have been helping customers track, measure, and control their printers, copiers, and multifunction devices in order to reduce waste, decrease operating costs, and enhance services to users. Thousands of customers in more than 24 countries are currently benefiting from managed printing environments that are greener, more flexible, and more cost-effective thanks to solutions from Pharos Systems.