Oakland, CA (PRWEB) July 4, 2008
This one-day workshop provides attendees with a comprehensive review of such social media techniques as SEO, corporate blogs, YouTube, RSS, Twitter, online newsrooms, Technorati and other emerging tools. They will also learn how to create a cost-effective social media communications strategy for their organizations.
These intensive one-day workshops will take place in four locations nationwide:
Chicago, IL - Monday, August 4
Washington, DC - Wednesday, August 6
New York, NY - Friday, August 8
Los Angeles, CA - Monday, August 11
These social media training workshops are taught by Sally Falkow and Doug Hay, two of the PR industry's top-rated trainers and digital PR consultants.
Bottom-line goal of this workshop is to help companies use social media tools to dramatically increase their visibility among today's new influencers in consumer and business-to-business marketplaces. Revealing case studies will demonstrate what works and what doesn't, including examples of failed and successful social media experiments and social media faux pas. Above all, this hands-on workshop will teach the skills necessary for crafting, implementing and measuring a high-impact social media plan, step by step.
● How to keep your social media program accountable
● How to set measurable goals
● How to monitor and evaluate your reputation in social media
● How to identify and track top blogs and other important influencers
● How to acquire an arsenal of essential social media tools
● How to harness the power of blogs and podcasts--yours and those of others
● How to develop an online social media newsroom to distribute your news
● How to get off the sidelines: Learn to take part in the social media conversation
The workshop classroom for The Social Media Bootcamp for PR Professionals will be a Wi-Fi environment, so attendees are encouraged to bring their own laptops.
Registration for this Bulldog Reporter workshop costs $995 for the first participant, $895 for the second participant, and $795 for the third and subsequent participants. Registrations received before July 15th are reduced by $100.
To see Bulldog Reporter publisher Jim Sinkinson interviewed about The Social Media Bootcamp for PR Professionals, go to video.