Best Practices for Measuring and Building Workforce Commitment.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) July 9, 2008
Morehead, the human capital research firm, will offer a one-hour webinar titled “Best Practices for Measuring and Building Workforce Commitment.” The webinar will be broadcast on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 1 p.m. Eastern time.
Robin Sanders, M.A., Morehead’s vice president of business development, and Shane Douthitt, Ph.D, senior vice president of sales, will present Morehead’s Workforce Commitment Survey. The survey identifies and measures the drivers of employee commitment.
Sanders and Douthitt will discuss the strong link between elevated commitment among employees and positive business outcomes. They will also show attendees how to use the Workforce Commitment Survey, combined with focused metrics and solutions, to reduce uncertainty in managing human capital.
Webinar attendees will walk away with an understanding of:
- Methods for tracking key commitment themes across the employment life-cycle;
- A five-step process for improving your healthcare organization;
- How leadership teams can focus their improvement efforts by integrating multiple data sets, national norms and business context;
- How to use Morehead’s online results navigation for data exploration and presentation – with unprecedented convenience, speed and ease;
- Morehead’s quick and easy online tool and process for action planning.
To sign up for the free hour-long webinar, visit http://moreheadassociates.com/events/contents_event64.html
Morehead delivers human capital Surveys, Metrics and Solutions that enable leaders to (1) target and focus human capital initiatives, (2) prioritize systemic change, (3) inform work unit interventions, and (4) align employees with business strategies. Morehead’s clients include healthcare providers, financial institutions, government agencies, universities, service providers, and manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.moreheadassociates.com.
800.849.2292 x 5515
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company