Farmington Hills, MI (PRWEB) July 14, 2008
CreditZar Inc. providers of enterprise credit risk management software solutions for business credit grantors today announced B2BCreditExchange the premier electronic exchange for credit references and web-enabled business credit bureau.
B2BCreditExchange is currently operational in Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa to serve the credit risk management needs of Banks, other financial institutions and non-financial institutions in general.
B2BCreditExchange enables companies to:
- Exchange credit references on their customers (companies) using standard electronic forms - Save the costs of phone calls and faxes and achieve information exchange standards.
- Interpret and report credit risk based on customer's credit reference and maintain a history of customer's credit risk profile.
- Inquire about the credit risk profile of any company (Business Credit Bureau Service).
- Delegate the menial tasks of calling and tracking credit references to B2BCreditExchange Automation Engine (BAE)
- Gain insights into country-wide shifts in credit risk trends at different levels of aggregation. B2BcreditExchange aggregates and reports credit risk for different categories of businesses on a country-wide basis.
Transactions at B2BcreditExchange are highly secured and 24/7 availability and performance is guaranteed by a world-class data center.
About CreditZar, Inc
CreditZar Inc. (CZ) provides enterprise credit risk management software solutions for the business credit industry. With CreditZar solutions, companies can quickly accelerate their productivity in managing credit risk, lower their credit risk exposure and ultimately improve their working capital health and thus enhance liquidity. Unlike other solution providers, CreditZar provides a one-stop comprehensive solution by aggregating what competitors offer in piece meal under a single but superior solutions platform.