San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 11, 2008
John Wiley & Sons, a provider of must-have content and services to customers worldwide, today made available its latest podcasts featuring conversations between Wiley authors and John Havens of BlogTalkRadio (blogtalkradio.com). The podcasts are now live on the Wiley Professional and Trade (P/T) Press Room at wileyptnews.com.
The new podcasts include interviews with Wiley authors such as:
- Playboy founder Hugh Hefner and author Steven Watts reflecting on liberated sexual morality and the American dream (wileyptnews.com/2008/06/01/podcast-watts-mr_playboy)
- Psychosexual therapist and author of Sex for Dummies, Dr. Ruth K. Westheimer, talking about 'sex with a smile' (wileyptnews.com/2008/06/01/podcast-dr_ruth-sex_for_dummies)
- Don Felder, former Eagles lead guitarist and writer of "Hotel California," ruminating on life and the creative process (wileyptnews.com/2008/06/01/podcast-felder-heave_and_hell)
- Former U.S. Attorney David Iglesias giving a personal account of the Bush Administration's controversial firing of himself and other U.S. attorneys (wileyptnews.com/2008/06/01/podcast-iglesias-in_justice)
- Former Kansas City Royals pitcher Mike Robbins urging listeners to find happiness by learning to appreciate themselves (wileyptnews.com/2008/06/01/podcast-robbins-focus_on_the_good_stuff)
- DIY Network host Erin Manning offering tips and perspective tricks to taking beautiful 'people pictures' (wileyptnews.com/2008/06/01/podcast-manning-portrait_and_candid_photography_photo_workshop)
- Bon Appetit 's Editor-and-Chief Barbara Fairchild discussing weeknight cooking and the new Bon Appetit Fast Easy Fresh cookbook (wileyptnews.com/2008/06/01/podcast-fairchild-bon_appetit_fast_easy_fresh)
- And many more!
Stay tuned into Wiley P/T podcasts by subscribing to the RSS feed: wileyptnews.com/rss-2.
The Wiley P/T Press Room (wileyptnews.com) is a central resource for journalists, bloggers, web developers, and readers alike. It not only showcases new Wiley titles but also features podcasts, videos, a media resource center, Wiley catalogs, and syndication feeds that help readers keep abreast of Wiley's latest offerings. Visit the Wiley P/T Press Room at wileyptnews.com.
Founded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., provides must-have content and services to customers worldwide. Its core businesses include scientific, technical, and medical journals, encyclopedias, books, and online products and services; professional and consumer books and subscription services; and educational materials for undergraduate and graduate students and lifelong learners. Wiley has publishing, marketing, and distribution centers in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols JWa and JWb. For more information about Wiley, visit http://www.wiley.com.