Austin, TX (PRWEB) July 10, 2008
FiveRuns is launching a contest for one TuneUp user and a guest to win a trip to RailsConf Europe.
Highlights / Key Facts
FiveRuns TuneUp, just launched in May, is a free socially networked application profiling tool for Ruby on Rails developers:
- Upload your application profile ("Run") to the FiveRuns TuneUp service and seek help from your colleagues or the Ruby on Rails developer community at large.
- Browse other public developer "Runs" and similar application configurations.
- Use your experience to help comment on and solve performance issues in the community.
FiveRuns is launching a contest for one TuneUp user and a guest to win a trip to RailsConf Europe:
- Help populate the FiveRuns TuneUp community by posting "Runs" and enter to win a trip to RailsConf Europe, September 2-4, 2008.
- Both existing FiveRuns TuneUp users and new users are eligible. To enter, post a run of your Rails code between the dates of July 10 and August 8.
- FiveRuns will conduct a random drawing out of all the runs submitted. The winner will receive two roundtrip tickets to RailsConf Europe, accommodations in Berlin, and two full conference passes to RailsConf Europe 2008.
- Why we built TuneUp? -- http://blog.fiveruns.com/2008/6/2/tuneup
- FiveRuns Releases Public Beta of TuneUp and General Availability of Manage 2.0 -- http://www.fiveruns.com/pr/tuneup_manage_releases
Tags / Keywords
FiveRuns, Ruby on Rails, Rails, TuneUp, Open Source, Manage, RailsConf Europe, Rails application performance, Rails application profiler, Rails scalability
Links / URLs
- FiveRuns TuneUp Contest: http://blog.fiveruns.com/2008/7/10/run-your-way-to-railsconf-europe
- FiveRuns.org: http://blog.fiveruns.com/opensource
- Github: http://github.com/fiveruns/fiveruns_tuneup/tree/master
- RubyForge: http://rubyforge.org/projects/fiveruns
- FiveRuns Blog: http://blog.fiveruns.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/fiveruns
FiveRuns provides an end-to-end ecosystem of tools around Ruby on Rails, including its flagship monitoring and management tool, FiveRuns Manage. Built on Rails and delivered as a hosted service, FiveRuns' products enable organizations to save money and reduce operational complexity by managing the entire Ruby on Rails application lifecycle - from installation to production. For more information or to start a free trial subscription, visit FiveRuns.com.
Copyright ® 2008 FiveRuns Corporation. All Rights Reserved. FiveRuns is a trademark of FiveRuns Corporation. All other trademarks, trade names, or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners. Rails is a trademark of David Heinemeier Hansson.