New York, NY (PRWEB) July 11, 2008
L'OCCITANE En Provence, a leader in natural beauty products, enriches two famous summer harvests, Lavender and Rose, with the new Flowers of Provence Collection.
For its 2008 harvest, L'OCCITANE focuses on a type of Lavender that grows naturally in the Mediterranean called Lavandula Stoechas, so named because it was a type of Lavender commonly found in the Stoechas islands. This variety grows on most Mediterranean borders, but this harvest is taken from its namesake, now called the Hyeres Islands in Provence. Its large flower is so colorful and aromatic it is known to attract butterflies; hence it's more common name of Butterfly Lavender.
Essential water is extracted from the Butterfly Lavender. The essential water relaxes the mind and body, soothes the skin and stimulates the production of beta-endorphin, the well-being molecule. L'OCCITANE essential water is steam distilled from the organic butterfly lavender flowers grown on the Hyeres islands in the Var of Provence. This precious water adds cosmetic benefits to the Eau de Recolte Blue scent of our new limited edition collection.
The new Organic Butterfly Lavender collection offers:
- Butterfly Lavender Joyful Fragrant Touch - Both portable and practical, the Joyful Mood Touch is perfect for prolonging the scent of the Eau de la Récolte Bleue Eau de Toilette. Enriched with butterfly lavender essential water, it delicately perfumes the body and helps to relax.
- Butterfly Lavender Joyful Mood Body Cream - This body cream, enriched with butterfly lavender essential water and sweet almond oil, nourishes and softens the skin. Its smooth, rich texture is rapidly absorbed and envelops the skin with the fresh and light scent of lavender, for a feeling of absolute well-being and relaxation.
- Butterfly Lavender Joyful Mood Soap - This hand and body soap is enriched with butterfly lavender essential water and relaxing fine lavender essential oil, it captures the delicate scent of a bouquet of lavender. The butterfly shape makes it a delightful decorative addition to your bathroom and kitchen.
L'OCCITANE'S Rose collection is inspired by the legend of the four queens of Forcalquier, this distinctive scent blends the unique fragrances of Grasse, Bulgarian, Moroccan and Turkish roses. Each of the Count of Forcalquier's daughters had her favorite rose, and each of these daughters married a king. So it was, that Marguerite, Eléonore, Sancie and Beatrix came to be the 4 Queens (4 Reines) of Forcalquier. Their favorite roses are blended together in the Eau des 4 Reines: a beautifully fresh, delicate and velvety scent with muted hints of fruit.
The new Rose collection offers:
- Rose des 4 Reines Fragrant Touch - This Fragrant Touch holds the fresh and delicate scent of Eau des 4 Reines, with its slightly fruity undertones from Grasse, Bulgarian, Moroccan and Turkish roses.
- Rose Pearlescent Cream - This cream gives an iridescent sheen and lights up the skin with subtly pearly shimmers. Enriched with sweet almond oil, it nourishes and softens the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed with the scent of freshly-picked roses.
- Rose des 4 Reines Butterfly Soap - This hand and body soap is formulated with a botanical foaming base to gently cleanse the skin. It perfumes with a subtle and delicate scent of roses. Its butterfly shape makes it a delightful decorative addition to your bathroom and the perfect gift for any occasion!
For over 30 years, L'OCCITANE has drawn inspiration from Mediterranean art de vivre and traditional Provencal techniques to create natural beauty products dedicated to the well-being of women and men alike. The effective products are rich in active natural and organic ingredients and essential oils, which are often organic and always of controlled origin. The body care, skin care , bath and hair care products feature luxurious fragrances and textures from ingredients like shea butter, lavender, verbena and immortelle.
L'OCCITANE En Provence
amaurer @ loccitane.net