San Antonio (PRWEB) July 11, 2008
Is your school or district about to implement a problem-solving model that combines Response to Instruction (RTI) and curriculum-based measurement (CBM)? Pearson is offering an informational webinar that will introduce participants to critical information needed to launch an organization successfully forward into the RTI world. The webinar will be held on July 29, 2008 at 2 pm CST. Participants can register at http://www.regonline.com/63349_631931J .
The webinar will cover:
- Implementing RTI via CBM within your organization
- Critical questions and decisions that must be made before implementation
- The systems-change process your staff will undergo
- Suggestions for easing into RTI successfully, without overwhelming your staff (or yourself!)
- Participants will receive free, downloadable checklists and templates.
Lisa Langell, M.A., S.Psy.S., and a manager of AIMSweb® Training Services for Pearson, will be the presenter. She is a practicing school psychologist, and has successfully implemented curriculum-based measurement (CBM) programs using AIMSweb® for both English and dual-language immersion curricula at the K-8 level in Michigan and Arizona. Additionally, she has consulted with and/or trained thousands of educators nationwide as they work to adopt Response to Instruction/problem-solving models within their schools.