Spartanburg, SC (PRWEB) July 12, 2008
Delta Beta Lambda Foundation forms "Academic Tech Team" to provide both a nucleation point for university professors, doctoral candidates and technology professionals with similar interests and background in areas of Technology, Urban Planning, Game Design, Digital Media and Science.
As a first step, it is necessary to bring together groups who are likely to play a pivotal role in developing academic and research programs to address the "Digital Divide" issue.
Develop effective communication between academic professors across the world so that new ideas can be identified and developed, the ability and willingness of service, governmental and educational organizations to recognize and support new initiatives, and the availability of the resources necessary to implement and sustain "Digital Divide" program.
- Improve Access Technology for low-income and disabled youth
- Develop complete and accurate research in order identify service areas
- Providing research and case studies that show how digital tools and applications can improve low-income youth and family education, health, employment, and civic opportunities.
- Explore opportunities for collaborative research
- Review the research findings of the various committee members
- Discuss developments in technology and its impact on the "Digital Divide"
- Urban Planning
- Technology & Science
- Game Design & Digital Entertainment
What we are Asking of our Team
Assist in establishing research guidelines that cover evaluation of community centers, educational institutions and local and state governments that service low-income youth.
Utilization of ACCESS our unique academic team blog to share research and information as it relates to our academic areas.
Listed in our Directory of Academic Team professionals.
Discuss developments in Technology and its impact on the "Digital Divide" with our team members.
We are seeking a team captains, team members to start this important mission.
If interested, feel free to call us at 1-866-658-1521 Toll Free or Email: email@example.com
# # #