Washington, DC (PRWEB) July 14, 2008
Americas Watchdog has created the most useful service for victims or family members of victims of Mesothelioma available in the US. Mesothelioma is a rare, and lethal form of cancer. Mesothelioma is caused by exposure to asbestos. The group never realized that there was no safety net for victims, to get help from the government or VA. They did not know how difficult it might be to get veterans benefits or social security benefits. Americas Watchdog also discovered that it is critical for victims of this lethal disease to get proper legal representation. They have designed the Mesothelioma Victims Center to be the national advocacy center for the victims and family members of Mesothelioma.Their service is free. The web site is located at http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com.
Their services include:
* We will assist the victim in getting the best legal representation.
- Assisting the victims obtain Social Security permanent disability payments
* If the victim is a veteran and was exposed to asbestos during military duty, we will work with the victim and his/her family in obtaining veterans disability and health care benefits.
- We will assist the family in getting the best possible health care options
- We will assist the victim and their family in getting counseling on a wide variety of topics that arise from this disease.
A victim of Mesothelioma or their family can call the group any time at 866-714-6466.
Who Can Get Mesothelioma? Individuals exposed to asbestos. As Follows
- Individuals who served in the US Navy. Especially Navy personnel who served in or around naval ship engine rooms.
- Members of the US Army, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard.
- Naval ship yard workers
- Ship yard workers
* Automotive repair specialists
- Construction workers
- Demolition contractors
Because no other group is providing this full range of services and because victims and their families need assistance in these areas, Americas Watchdog is doing this at no charge because its the right thing to do. Americas Watchdog's Mesothelioma Victims Center web site is located at Http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com . Any one wishing more information can call the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466.
Americas Watchdog and its Mesothelioma Victims Center are all about taking care of precious souls in need, and corporate responsibility.