The average dealership spends hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on advertising. With AdTracks, dealers can now monitor the performance of their campaigns across all channels and at every level
Cedar Falls, IA (PRWEB) July 14, 2008
Mudd Advertising today announced the launch of AdTracks, a new media campaign tracking portal for its auto dealer clients. AdTracks gives dealerships the ability to track, measure and analyze all aspects of their advertising and is accessible via the Internet from anywhere in the world, at any time of day.
"The average dealership spends hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on advertising. With AdTracks, dealers can now monitor the performance of their campaigns across all channels and at every level," said Rob Mudd, agency division president of Mudd Advertising. "It provides all the information dealers need to optimize their advertising and insure maximum ROI on their monthly ad expenditure."
AdTracks allows dealers to view all their advertising information from one web-based control panel. The easy-to-use console was developed based on Mudd's 4M's of advertising: understanding a dealer's market, researching the most effective media to buy, developing the most effective message and measuring the effectiveness of the dealer's advertising and marketing strategy.
Data sections within AdTracks include:
- Market -- Contains industry reports from research companies such as TNS and R. L. Polk & Co. that are specific to a dealer's market, along with vehicle sales by zone, information on the dealer's competition and dealership rankings. Dealerships can also view service reports summarizing what customers paid for a service, the average amount of money spent, what was covered by warranty and totals for each week.
- Media -- Consists of detailed advertising campaign plans, programs and targets across all media channels, including tasks that need to be completed on a day-to-day basis, buy recommendations, budgets, media calendars and coverage maps.
- Message -- Shows all TV, radio, direct mail and POP (Point of Sale) campaigns both active and archived, including run dates. Dealers can read current and archived scripts for radio and TV, listen to radio ads, view TV spots and see corresponding marketing collateral.
- Measurement -- Contains ups and sold statistics by store over time, cost per up, graphs and charts of ups and sold, budgets showing weekly ad spend, creative campaign themes and their resulting ups and sold, metrics by individual store.
- Communication -- Provides a calendar of upcoming meetings and previously held meetings, along with a meeting recap section summarizing previously discussed topics and action items.
AdTracks data can be viewed cumulatively or by individual months or years. Dealerships with more than one store also have the option of creating reports for each retail location in addition to comprehensive reports for the entire dealership group.
"AdTracks has given us a more efficient ad spend. We're able to measure campaign results across any channel and make changes to increase response rates," said Stanley Griffin, Jr., sales manager at Beaty Chevrolet in Knoxville, Tennessee. "One of the best features is being able to access the data wherever I'm at -- at home, at the office or on the road. It makes it real easy to switch media whenever I need to."
About Mudd Advertising:
Founded in 1981, Mudd Advertising is an exclusive, full-service marketing agency with experience working with over 3000 clients in all 50 states. Mudd Advertising delivers results through strategic planning, creative advertising and integrated marketing. As a highly distinguished company with nearly 200 employees, Mudd Advertising has risen to become one of the country's largest automobile advertising agencies, and boasts a state of the art production studio with the capabilities to provide a full range of marketing services including advertising, database management, direct marketing, production, Internet, public relations, training and consulting. We love it when you succeed!