Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 15, 2008
Teens are welcome to attend Educating for Success' 8th Annual Home Business Conference - Entrepreneur Days - in Atlanta, Georgia on August 15-17, 2008.
"Entrepreneur Days features expert speakers who teach a variety of ways to make money at home," says hostess Rhea Perry. "Our goal is to provide viable options for families who are looking for ways to make money from home, especially using the Internet."
Guest experts will present business systems for:
- Setting Up Business Systems to Guarantee Success
- Developing the Mindset of an Entrepreneur
- Investing in Real Estate Using the Internet
- Selling on eBay
- Driving traffic with Google Adwords
- Selling Online Products Using Audio and Video
- Investing in the Stock Market
- Securing Nonprofit and Corporate Sponsorships
- Bill Walsh of PowerTeam International and Franklin Covey
- Larry Goins
- Scott Schilling
- Greg Cesar
- Mike Stewart
- Brendon Burchard
- Kerim Emre
- Ken Pounders
A special presentation will be made by Drew Perry on "How to Raise an Entrepreneur". Perry became a real estate investor at age 18 and replaced his dad's income as a construction planner in just three years, allowing him to come home.
The public is invited to attend this 3-day event. For more information, visit http://www.EntrepreneurDays.com.