Mesa, AZ (PRWEB) July 16, 2008
The Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Summer Show being held in Chicago, IL July 17-19, 2008 will be the place to be for those in the scrapbooking industry looking for new products and Glitz Design will be there offering Glitz and Glam with innovative new products that are getting early reviews of "phenomenal and essential!" Check out the newest digital and traditional scrapbooking tools from Glitz Design in Booth 3625.
Glitz Design Products:
A few of Glitz Design's most exciting new products include:
1. New styles of the ridiculously popular Roller Doodles as well as a new GIANT version for those who really want to fill some space with the adorable and easy rolling stamps from Glitz.
2. Glitter Cardstock Stickers: Alphabets & Vintage Glam
3. Glitzers: Transparent Stickers featuring bold colors, and eternal bling. There's no way you'll lose it since this bling is embedded inside the sticker. Bling it up with no worries about the lasting quality of the look you've designed.
4. Metallic Rub Ons: Glitz Rub Ons were a big hit and the Metallic Versions are going to make an even bigger splash. Coming in Bronze, Silver, Pink and White…the Metallic Rub On makes any project shine.
5. All new digital cd's!. Glitz Design has become known in the industry for their extensive cd compilations catering to the many, many scrapbookers and crafters that opt for the digital side of creativity. Glitz Design cds are known for the sheer amount of digital product you get for your money as well as their ability to cater to the needs of all the digitally inclined whether you're an experienced pro or a beginner looking for some fabulous files to work with on your first projects.
6. And of course…more great Glitz Design paper lines: Gigi, Hot Mama, Angst, Basics, Hallow, Kringle, & Glam.
Glitz design was created by 3 women out of the Phoenix, Arizona area who wanted to see some glitz and glam without a lot of hassle for those with pages and projects that need to sparkle. Laura Funk, Erin DeSpain, and Ginger John worked together to create the line of products that had leaders in the industry talking as soon as they made their very first debut at the CHA Summer Show of 2007. Glitz Design has since become known for their bold, new, intriguing color schemes, fun, versatile paper designs, "glitzy" accessories, and innovative digital and printable cds jam packed with unheard of numbers of digital files.
The Glitz Girls:
Find out more about the Glitz Design team and Glitz Design products now available for sale to wholesalers by visiting http://www.glitzitnow.com or contacting Ginger John, Erin DeSpain or Laura Funk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org... respectively. You can also access photos, video clips, giveaways and demos of Glitz Design products at glitzitnow.blogspot.com.