Albuquerque, NM (PRWEB) July 17, 2008
Free College Financial Planning Workshop provides insightful and straightforward facts parents need to know to beat the high costs of college! Find out how to avoid costly mistakes.
When: Wednesday, July 30th - 6:15pm to 7:30 pm
Where: Don Newton (Taylor Ranch) Community Center NW; 4900 Kachina NW, Alb. NM
- Why some middle-class and upper middle-class parents pay close to nothing for their children's college education.
- Why high school "Financial Aid Nights" can be hazardous to your wealth!
- How to send child to a private university for less than a state school!
- How to pick the colleges that will give the most Free money... less loans!
- How to get the maximum amount of money from each school!
- The little known ways to position assets... maximizing the aid!
- The FAFSA form: will you be one of those who fill it out incorrectly?
- The CSS Profile form.
- How to locate and apply for every need-based scholarship, grant and low-interest loans that most people don't even know exist!
- Hope Scholarship and Lifetime Learning Credit.
Who: Rick E. Day, Founder of Youth Education Solutions, LLC, has consulted thousands of families.
Reservations only! (505) 884-4395
# # #