If you're a land owner, our Haynesville Shale attorney and legal services can help you negotiate the right contract/lease for your natural gas mineral rights
Bossier City, LA (PRWEB) July 17, 2008
Joseph Gregorio, a Haynesville Shale Mineral Rights Lawyer, is providing attorney services for Louisiana landowners who plan to lease their mineral rights to an oil and gas company, lease broker or "landman." Joseph Gregorio assists landowners in obtaining fair compensation for their Haynesville Shale gas mineral rights pursuant to an oil and gas mineral lease. Land owners who are considering signing a lease with a lease broker, landman or an oil and gas company and want to know the best options available may call Joseph Gregorio's office for a free consultation at 1-800-209-9111.
"If you're a land owner, our Haynesville Shale attorney and legal services can help you negotiate the right contract/lease for your natural gas mineral rights," stated attorney Joseph Gregorio. "If you are a land owner seeking a contract with a lease broker, landman or oil and gas exploration and production company our law services can protect you from a 'bad lease' and get into a lease contract that compensates you fairly for your mineral rights. With our experience in helping clients with their Haynesville Shale mineral rights leases, we have found the most common questions asked are":
- How do I know I'm getting a fair deal in my mineral rights lease?
- Should I be getting hundreds of dollars per acres, or should I get thousands per acre?
- When signing with a lease broker, landman or oil company, how do I make sure my contract is going to benefit me to the fullest, not hurt me?
*I want to lease my property, but I don't want a well located on it?
*I want the most royalty I can get?
*I don't want to be locked into a long lease that is not held by production, can I avoid that?
- I don't want to make a costly mistake, so can I have companies bid on my minerals?
"That's where we can help," Gregorio continues. "We work with landowners in Louisiana who are interested in leasing their oil and gas mineral rights in the Haynesville Shale area."
Joseph Gregorio Offers the Following Law Services for Mineral Rights and Royalty Owners:
- Oil and Gas Litigation (Leases / Failure to Produce/ Failure to Prevent Drainage)
- Consulting and Law Services
- Oil and Gas Lease Review and Negotiation
- Mineral Rights and Royalty Owners
- Contract Ratifications and Amendments
- Surface Damages
About Joseph Gregorio:
Joseph Gregorio is a Haynesville Shale oil and gas attorney and lawyer with an emphasis on land owner mineral rights and leases in the Haynesville Shale natural gas discovery area. If you need attorney representation for your Haynesville Shale mineral rights leasing call 1-800-209-9111 for your free consultation http://www.HaynesvilleShaleLawyer.com/.