We've made planning a honeymoon simple
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) July 18, 2008
Blissport, the first company to offer honeymoon travel planning tools and services exclusively to engaged men, unveiled today the top five activities for honeymooners on Maui in 2008. The website highlights the most popular and romantic attractions the destination has to offer, including:
- Champagne Sunset Sail - Couples can enjoy two hours of trade wind sailing with unbelievable views of West Maui, Molokai and Lanai with Gemini Charters.
- Guided Snorkel Safari - Pampered Kihei and Wailea resort guests can experience a 5-hour guided snorkel safari on secluded reefs.
- Hana Highway & Picnic - 60 miles of winding lava shores, pristine beaches, old plantation towns, and towering jungle waterfalls make this picnic unlike any other.
- Helicopter Tour - Newlyweds can see active volcanoes, waterfalls, coastlines, and tropical valleys on this one-of-a-kind tour.
- Old Lahaina Luau - Probably the most authentic Hawaiian Luau experience on Maui, couples will be immersed in an evening of traditional cuisine, music, dancing and more.
To view more of Blissport's exclusive lists, visit the Hawaiian Destinations Section.
According to Blissport, Maui has plenty to offer honeymooners - gorgeous beaches, crystal clear water, snorkeling, shopping, golf and more. Not to mention the best banana bread in the world. And for more adventurous couples, the island's lush rainforests and waterfalls provide a variety of exciting opportunities to explore. To learn more, visit Blissport's [Maui Overview Page.
"We've made planning a honeymoon simple," said John Hartman, cofounder of Blissport. "Using intuitive navigation and easy-to-find resources, grooms can review the most ideal destinations around the world. They can also visit Blissport.com's Honeymoon School, an essential how-to guide that covers travel trends and offers advice on how to pull off an unforgettable vacation."
Blissport is the first company to offer unique honeymoon travel planning tools exclusively to engaged men. The company's online travel website, Blissport.com, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive source of honeymoon tips, advice and tools designed to inform and entertain today's time-pressed grooms. With unique sections and video content such as Honeymoon School, featuring Ask Molly as well as the "Honeymoon Like a Pro" and "Workout Like a Pro" series, Blissport is the ultimate resource for planning an unforgettable honeymoon. For more information, visit http://www.blissport.com.