Chatsworth, CA (PRWEB) July 19, 2008
E-Control Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of HACCP and remote temperature monitoring hardware and software products for the School Food Services, presents its advanced Remote Management features for the IntelliCheck™ HACCP Inspection System and its FusionLive™ enterprise suite and comprehensive, wireless solution for HACCP compliance and remote temperature monitoring, at the School Nutrition Association 62nd Annual Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 20-23 July 2008, Booth# 1267.
IntelliCheck™ is a web-based, handheld PDA and wireless IntelliProbe™ system for HACCP and food temperature monitoring during preparation and service. PDAs can be monitored from a central location, enabling real-time management intervention of all unresolved and/or site-specific corrective actions. The Remote Management features of the IntelliCheck™ HACCP Inspection System allow School Food Service management to remotely monitor real-time activities in kitchens at multiple schools and to ensure, in real-time, that all food safety measures are fully implemented and that corrective actions identified by the IntelliCheck™ HACCP Inspection System are immediately resolved.
"Managing HACCP/Food Safety through a single platform is a vital need for any commercial Kitchen," says Dr. Gideon Zeidler of the University of California, Riverside and Chairman of the Institute of Food Technology (IFT) Foodservice Division. According to Dr. Zeidler, "Integrated solutions such as the FusionLive platform are the future of HACCP/Food Safety monitoring."
E-Control Systems will present its IntelliProducts™ and HACCP/Food safety solutions to SNA conference attendees, including:
- IntelliCheck™ -- A complete, web-based, handheld PDA and wireless IntelliProbe™ system for taking product temperature readings, managing and deploying HACCP inspection programs for the foodservice industry, including a corrective action system for ensuring operators fix problems upon detection.
- IntelliSense™ -- A family of low-cost, wireless temperature, door, humidity, pressure, compressor run-time operation, and leak monitoring solutions for monitoring in refrigeration and warming equipment with 24-7 alerts and HACCP reporting capabilities.
- IntelliBreaker™ -- Wireless sensing device for monitoring circuit breakers and power lines to detect power outages, preventing food spoilage through prompt intervention and corrective action.
- IntelliCart™ -- Wireless temperature monitoring system for food carts, portable stations and equipment used while transporting food items between various locations.
- IntelliControl™ -- A web-based solution for monitoring and control of Scotsman Ice Machine units in multiple locations with Prodigy remote-access modules.
- IntelliTrack™ -- A logging device for temperature data collection, ideal for monitoring temperatures during transportation, for example, from central to satellite kitchens.
- IntelliRinse™ -- A pioneering, wireless dishwasher rinse temperature monitoring solution for either new or existing dishwasher upgrades.
- IntelliQuip™ -- HACCP monitoring of NAFEM Data Protocol compliant foodservice equipment [i.e. combi-ovens, blast chillers, food carts, warmers, etc.].
- IntelliMonitor™ -- A solution for monitoring food temperatures at prep tables, food wells, and other stations.
About E-Control Systems, Inc.
E-Control Systems, Inc. is the emerging leader for NAFEM Data Protocol compliant hardware and software for the food service industry. Its enterprise management and information software allows easy integration and automation of any size restaurant or commercial kitchen. Its scalable architecture and SQL compliant database makes this system useful in single location, 10-location, or 10,000-location installations. Its software is used in commercial equipment for the food service industry including walk-in coolers and freezers, reach-ins, under-counters, grills, fryers, ice machines, washers, and many more. These integrated solutions leverage state-of-the-art technologies and innovative practices to enhance performance, profitability, and competitive advantage. To learn more about E-Control Systems, Inc. and how we can help you, please visit us online at http://www.eControlSystems.com or call 888-384-3274.
E-Control Systems Contact:
Tel: (818) 885-5228
Chatsworth, CA 91311
# # #