New York, NY (Vocus) July 21, 2008
It's summertime and "the livin' is easy" (at least according to the Gershwins). And as American families make their plans for summer fun, the editors of Studio One Networks' award-winning program The Daily Cat have prepared special summertime suggestions for their feline friends. Iams is the exclusive sponsor of The Daily Cat.
Highlights from this summer's The Daily Cat include:
- Suggested summer diets, such as simplifying mealtimes with a multi-cat food diet. Benefits include hairball reduction, litter box odor minimization, improved digestive function, colon health and maintenance of lean muscle mass.
- How to calm kitty for the first trip to the vet.
- Six simple steps to keep your cool cat cool. Cats feel the heat more than humans, and extreme heat can be dangerous.
- Seven ways to show your cat that he or she is a true family member.
- How to guard against cat summertime diseases.
- The newest kitty-tested toys and gizmos.
- Seven signs your cat is eating right.
- Pros and cons of pet health insurance.
- How to keep your cat's drinking water pure.
- How to keep kitty comfy on long auto trips.
- And more...
Have a purrfect summer!
About Studio One Networks
Established in 1998, Studio One Networks pioneered the discipline of Internet content syndication for megabrands and major media partners. Today Studio One is the oldest, largest and most successful firm in the field. Studio One's diversified stable of exclusive sponsors and programs include Nestle (Your Baby Today), Symantec (CIO Strategy Center) and Bridgestone USA (Driving Today). Every day Studio One reaches more than 112 million viewers globally through 500 distribution partners in 14 languages.
# # #