New York, NY (PRWEB) July 21, 2008
Verizon Wireless and Motorola announced that the Motorola Adventure V750, a rugged Push to Talk phone designed for the most extreme conditions, will be available beginning today through business sales channels and online at http://www.verizonwireless.com. Ideal for the highly-mobile and active individual, the feature-rich V750 offers a durable and reliable solution for Verizon Wireless Push to Talk customers and leverages the high-speeds of the Verizon Wireless Evolution-Data Optimized (EV-DO) Revision A (Rev. A) network. The Motorola Adventure V750 will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores beginning July 28.
The Motorola Adventure V750 meets military specifications for extreme conditions including shock, vibration, dust, solar radiation, high-temperature storage, high and low temperature operation and altitude. With Verizon Wireless' Push to Talk capabilities¹ and a large 2.2-inch high-resolution internal display and 1.6-inch external display, customers can easily see which friends and colleagues are available and speak to them instantly1. The phone's no-slip surface and speaker make the V750 tough and functional enough for a day on the job site, an afternoon hike4 or a night out at the club.
Verizon Wireless' Push to Talk service leverages EV-DO Rev. A technology, which provides customers with fast two-way communication with one person or a group of people.¹ In addition to the simplicity of one number, national coast-to-coast coverage and no hidden charges or fees, Verizon Wireless Push to Talk customers can expect:
- Network Reliability - with the enhanced Push to Talk service, customers get an instant connection feature combined with the best wireless coverage in the United States
- Presence Information - similar to instant messaging, Verizon Wireless' Push to Talk subscribers can see who is "on" and available to receive a Push to Talk call1
- Online enterprise contact management tool to easily manage a business' Push to Talk contacts from a Web-based interface1
The rugged V750 also helps businesses keep productivity high, thanks to Verizon Wireless' location-based services, including VZ NavigatorSM and Field Force Manager1. With VZ Navigator, customers can get audible maps, turn-by-turn directions and location information to more than 14 million points of interest that customers can share with others. Field Force Manager gives Verizon Wireless customers a resource management tool that provides businesses with the ability to locate, monitor and communicate with their mobile field workers - right on their mobile devices.
The Motorola Adventure V750 plays as hard as it works, offering customers access to entertainment services and more, including:
- V CAST Music with Rhapsody - Download music directly from the phone using the service to access a library of more than 5 million songs, and purchase full-songs over-the-air. Customers can also sync favorite tracks, albums, playlists from a PC (requires a separately purchased data cable).¹, 2
- Dedicated external music keys, for easy access to music.
- Stereo Bluetooth® wireless technology (handset supports Bluetooth A2DP and AVRCP profiles)³
- Mobile IM and chat capabilities¹
- Mobile Web - customizable, enhanced wireless access to the latest in news, sports, weather and more¹
- Media Center - download games, ringtones, wallpapers and more¹
- V CAST Video - customers can stay entertained with the hottest clips including sports highlights, breaking news, weather and more.¹
- A 2.0 megapixel camera
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- Text, picture and video messaging capabilities¹
- microSD™ card memory port with up to 8 GB support with optional memory card
The Motorola Adventure V750 is available for $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate ($149.99 - $50.00 = $99.99) and a new two-year customer agreement. Corporate discount pricing is available. Verizon Wireless customers can get Unlimited Push to Talk for $10 per month, per line to any Nationwide voice plan.
For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to http://www.verizonwireless.com. Business customers should call 1-800-VZW-4BIZ or contact their Verizon Wireless Business Sales Representative.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 67.2 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 69,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, go to: http://www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at http://www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
Motorola is known around the world for innovation in communications. The company develops technologies, products and services that make mobile experiences possible. Our portfolio includes communications infrastructure, enterprise mobility solutions, digital set-tops, cable modems, mobile devices and Bluetooth accessories. Motorola is committed to delivering next generation communication solutions to people, businesses and governments. A Fortune 100 company with global presence and impact, Motorola had sales of US $36.6 billion in 2007. For more information about our company, our people and our innovations, please visit http://www.motorola.com.
# # #