Greg helped our leadership team focus on what's really important to achieve our objectives.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 23, 2008
Greg Bustin (http://www.bustin.com) will lead an all-day workshop on Friday, Sept. 26, in Dallas for CEOs, owners, partners and leadership teams to provide them with proven, practical solutions to finish 2008 strong and enter 2009 prepared to face the challenges of an uncertain economy.
The workshop is limited to 24 participants and will be held from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. Registration deadline is August 31. The location will be announced in the coming weeks.
"Leaders in all industries are telling me it's more critical than ever to achieve buy-in now from their senior management team in order to enter 2009 focused on executing essential priorities," said Bustin. "This workshop will provide proven, practical tools used by high-performing leadership teams, and will also include simple but often overlooked methods to improve performance in tough times."
The workshop will include:
- A quick assessment of an organization's current performance
- The 12 warning signs of trouble
- How to attain and sustain buy-in throughout your organization
- Hidden opportunities for increased revenue, profitability and productivity
- A set of tools for driving accountability and sustaining improved performance
- 10 steps for improving organizational performance in tough times
- Bustin's newest book, Lead The Way, which provides processes, tools and exercises for improving performance
The workshop investment is $595 per leader, and $545 for each subsequent leader from the same organization.
Greg Bustin leads three groups of successful CEOs and key executives committed to improving their performance, and has presented private workshops to more than 30 CEO and leadership groups throughout the U.S. and Europe.
Learn more about Bustin & Co. by visiting (http://www.bustin.com).
What others say about Greg Bustin and his process for improving performance:
"Greg helped our leadership team focus on what's really important to achieve our objectives."
~ Bennett Cloud, CEO, Just Brakes
"Greg helped our Board gain consensus on the future and move forward with a great sense of accomplishment."
~ Patricia Dameron, Executive Director, PRSM Association
"Count on getting practical take-aways that will help you enter 2009 stronger than ever."
~ David Boyett, Vistage Chair
# # #