We hear a lot of feedback from small and medium size business that their current payroll solution doesn’t take their needs into account
Oakland, CA (PRWEB) July 24, 2008
Perquest, a provider of Web based payroll to small and medium size businesses, announced today the introduction of a redesigned user interface for payroll processing services.
The new interface, developed with input from clients and Internet usability experts, dramatically simplifies payroll processing and enhances accuracy, thereby increasing efficiency and reducing compliance risk.
Innovative new features include:
- Integrated reminders, so users never miss another due date
- A comprehensive, 1-page overview that shows summary data from current, past and future payrolls
- Access to most information in 1 or 2 mouse clicks
- Automatic validation of bank transit routing information
- Enhanced Error Buster technology that anticipates and catches common payroll errors before they are submitted
- A dynamic Analytics package which displays payroll data in a graphical form, making trends easier to spot
- A Timescape display, that dynamically updates time-based components of an individual's pay data over time
Perquest is also helping small businesses support the environment and Go Green, by providing an online repository of payroll reports that allows users to access and print only the reports they need.
A Web-based demo of the new product is available on the Perquest Web site. Viewers will see some of the unique and innovative features that set the Perquest payroll service apart. Small business owners and managers will appreciate the natural and intuitive workflow process incorporated into this powerful, yet easy online payroll service.
"We hear a lot of feedback from small and medium size business that their current payroll solution doesn’t take their needs into account," says Tom Sinton, President and CEO of Perquest. "Before designing our new user interface, we engaged usability experts, studied actual client payroll processes and incorporated ideal small business workflow processes into our product and toolset. These usability and productivity enhancements are examples of how Perquest works to make our payroll service easy to learn and easy to use."
Learn more about the new Perquest payroll user interface, features and tools on the Perquest Web site.
Perquest is an innovative payroll processing company delivering Web based payroll services to small and medium size businesses in the United States. It delivers; easy-to-use, affordable services focused on helping businesses grow and prosper. For more information, visit perquest.com.
Media Contact: Tamara Deverell, 510.740.6300, ext. 6402
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.