Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 25, 2008
Security Solutions International, the leader in Homeland Security, will provide its 2-day training course, Building Safety and Security Engineering (http://www.homelandsecurityssi.com/ssi/content/view/192/160/) twice this month. First in Chicago on November 17th and 18th, hosted by United Risk Partners (http://www.unitedriskpartners.com), an international Risk Management Consulting firm headquartered in Chicago, and second in Washington, DC on November 20th and 21st at the Carlyle Suites.
Timely allocation of human resources and available funds, based on clearly defined protection prospects, greatly impacts optimal attack deterrence, as well as potential mitigation options in actual attack situations. During this innovative training program, suited for security officers, facility managers and other managers with security responsibilities, participants will examine real world examples and cost effective solutions based on case studies that portray typical security challenges.
The seminar scope includes:
- Identifying typical threats and associated risks to people and property
- Assessing how threats impact people and property (based on pertinent case studies)
- Learning about suicide bombers
- Understanding risk/threat analysis methodology and benefits of empirical studies of the facility's physical security elements
- Gaining an overview of physical and technological protection methods and their corresponding roles in deterrence, detection and mitigation
- Determining and prioritizing security needs (as aligned with perceived threats and budget)
About the presenter: Hailing from the senior ranks of Israeli Intelligence, the presenter is a recognized security expert who holds a number of patents for mitigation technology. Working closely with institutions, agencies and private companies worldwide, he actively conducts both threat and risk assessments and lectures internationally on Building Safety and Security Engineering to professional audiences.
Ultimately, the ability to prevent attacks to your facility, or limit damages to person and property, depends on comprehensive knowledge training and the use of architecture, engineering, people and technology as explored in this seminar.
SSI -- The leader in Homeland Security:
- Leading training company -- more than 500 agencies trained
- Leader in global best practices training -- 12 training missions to Israel
- Publisher of the print magazine the "Counter Terrorist"
- Specialized intelligence services based on Open Source Intel and analysis
- Providing other companies with the SSI media group -- a collection of web sites, print and electronic media that enables you to reach the Homeland Security decision maker
Copyright © 2008 Security Solutions International; all rights reserved.
For more information contact:
Security Solutions International
Kendall Tamiami Executive Airport
Telephone: (866) 573-3999
Fax: (786) 573-2090
Mobile: (305) 401-6906
# # #