Cool Vendors for Human Capital Management Software
Washington, DC (PRWEB) July 25, 2008
Infohrm, the global leader in workforce planning, reporting and analytics solutions, today announced the dates and cities for three new public workshops aimed at equipping human capital professionals with the skills, tools, and techniques for successful workforce analytics and workforce planning. The new dates and locations are:
September 9 – 10: Starbucks Corporate Headquarters, Seattle, WA
November 17 - 18: Thrivent Financial for Lutherans Corporate Headquarters, Minneapolis, MN
November 19 - 20: Thrivent Financial for Lutherans Corporate Headquarters, Minneapolis, MN
The two HRCI-accredited workshops, Workforce Analytics: Utilizing Workforce and Business Data to Drive Human Capital Decisions, and Workforce Planning: A Strategic Approach to Future Talent Needs, will benefit professionals seeking practical training in how to apply data, metrics, and analytics to strategic talent management, workforce forecasting, and business decision-making.
For the Workforce Analytics session, attendees receive coaching in how to:
1. Identify human capital and business risks/opportunities for data analysis
2. Structure an analytic investigation, including generating and testing hypotheses, analyzing data, communicating the results, and designing intervention strategies
3. Select and apply key performance indicators, targets, and internal/external benchmarks
4. Segment the workforce to enable deeper analysis of critical job families
5. Utilize an HR Analytic Toolkit for comparing and visualizing workforce data
In the Workforce Planning workshop, attendees:
1. Use Infohrm’s workforce planning framework to establish a forecasting strategy
2. Develop alternative scenarios about future workforce needs
3. Adopt a range of techniques for demand and supply modeling, including regression and decision analysis forecasting
4. Devise succession planning, career development, and talent management interventions
5. Learn how to integrate workforce and strategic plans and translate human capital data into financial metrics
Combining a mix of lecture, case studies, group activities, and roundtable discussion, the workshops bring together HR practitioners seeking to bolster their analytical capabilities with Infohrm’s workforce planning and analytics experts who draw on the experience of working with hundreds of member organizations.
Alternatively, for more information on Infohrm’s complete workshop schedule and what each training session includes, see the Infohrm Academy homepage or call Infohrm at (202) 589-2660.
Infohrm is the global leader in on-demand workforce planning, reporting, and human capital analytics solutions. With over 25 years of experience, and a strong customer base consisting of Fortune 1000, non-profit, and government clients, Infohrm has paved the way for organizations to measure the impact of human capital initiatives and drive business results. The Infohrm solutions couple a leading edge on-demand technology platform with strategic consulting and HR professional development events (such as the upcoming Workforce Analytics and Planning Conference) that focus on the analysis of data to help organizations make informed decisions around human capital practices.
In April 2008, Gartner named Infohrm to its “Cool Vendors for Human Capital Management Software” report.
Learn more at http://www.infohrm.com.
Director of Marketing
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.