We take the legwork out of planning
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) July 28, 2008
Blissport, the first company to offer honeymoon travel planning tools and services exclusively to engaged men, announced today the top five activities for honeymooners on Hawaii's Big Island in 2008. The website highlights the most popular and romantic attractions the destination has to offer, including:
1. Kealakekua Bay Snorkeling - Enjoy a relaxing day under the sea, snorkeling from Keauhou Harbor to Kealakekua Bay.
2. King Kamehameha Luau - The Island Breeze Luau is held on the historic grounds of the Kona Beach Hotel, offering unbelievable food, atmosphere and entertainment.
3. Helicopter Tour, Waikoloa - Newlyweds can see active volcanoes, waterfalls, coastlines, and tropical valleys on this one-of-a-kind tour.
4. Mauna Kea Summit Stargazing - Guests can stargaze from the top of Mauna Kea during a night tour of the Kona-Kohala coast.
5. Helicopter Tour, Hilo - No Hawaiian honeymoon is complete without a romantic flight over the region's most beautiful sights.
To view more of Blissport's exclusive lists, visit the Hawaiian Destinations Section.
The pros at Blissport call the Big Island an ecological wonderland, with active volcanoes, black sand beaches, rain forests, and snow-capped mountains perfect for snorkeling, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, hiking, and guided tours. For those couples that prefer exploration over relaxation, this destination is a sure winner. For more information, visit Best of Blissport.
"We take the legwork out of planning," said John Hartman, cofounder of Blissport. "Now, grooms can search for everything from package deals to must-see attractions simply by entering search criterion. Users can also visit Honeymoon School, an essential how-to guide that covers travel trends and offers advice on how to enjoy an unforgettable honeymoon."
Blissport is the first company to offer unique honeymoon travel planning tools exclusively to engaged men. The company's online travel website, Blissport.com, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive source of honeymoon tips, advice and tools designed to inform and entertain today's time-pressed grooms. With unique sections and video content such as Honeymoon School, featuring Ask Molly as well as the "Honeymoon Like a Pro" and "Workout Like a Pro" series, Blissport is the ultimate resource for planning an unforgettable honeymoon. For more information, visit http://www.blissport.com.
# # #