Waltham, MA (PRWEB) July 30, 2008
Applied Marketing Science is pleased to announce several recent enhancements to its IDEALYST online brainstorming tool, including:
- Improved idea tracking for easier navigation through new ideas posted to the site
- New methods of adding content, including hyperlinks, photos, articles, documents, drawings, and formulas
- Enhanced moderator functions, which allow them to enable or disable the idea challenge feature, and to establish whether content is restricted to the seeded questions or can be expanded.
- Instantaneous notifications to users if their ideas have been built on
- Creativity exercises, intended to stimulate innovative thinking among participants; and
- Improved integration of ideas generated with other AMS tools to determine which are most innovative and actionable.
IDEALYST was designed to offer numerous benefits versus traditional brainstorming techniques, including: anonymity, to remove politics and personalities from the process; individual scoring and incentive systems to solve the "free rider" problem; the ability to log on and contribute from any location with web access at any time; and a two-week brainstorming period, to allow participants to think and reflect more deeply about the issues at hand. An online live session of IDEALYST can be viewed on the AMS website.