Oakland, CA (PRWEB) July 30, 2008
PR and marketing professionals who want to learn a proven method for helping C-suite executives develop stronger, more coherent strategic messages will want to attend a new webinar from Bulldog Reporter's PR University: "Mastering Strategic Messaging--How Message Mapping Can Earn PR Execs Greater Ink, ROI and C-Suite Influence." Attendees will come away with proven techniques for formulating core corporate messages and integrating those messages into all the organization's communications, as well as sharpening the organization's image in the media.
This exclusive, dial in PR University webinar takes place on Friday, August 8th, at 1 p.m. EDT (noon, CDT, 11 a.m. MDT; 10 a.m. PDT). Its' panel includes one of the most respected PR messaging and writing leaders in the media industry, Tripp Frohlichstein, President, MediaMasters Inc.
This 60-minute interactive call will give public relations professionals actionable insights, tips and skills on how to turn weak, fuzzy messages into a strong, convincing "home base." It will also address secrets of creating "high-level" strategic messages every time, as well as generating consistent messaging for all divisions, products and internal communications. Here are some of the practical and immediately applicable techniques attendees will cover in this webinar:
- What a message map is--and how it will transform your messaging from plain vanilla to world class
- How to using message mapping to handle questions from the media--as well as other stakeholders including customers, shareholders and colleagues
- How--and why--to transition away from the straight bullet point list of messages and to a more strategic visual "map" of your key points
- How to make your messages come alive with colorful images and other attention-getters
- The keys you'll need to get executives and spokespeople on board with your new and more effective way of doing messaging
- The major upside of message-mapping: how using visuals will make it easier train spokespeople and executives, improving your results, ROI and C-suite influence
Attendance at Bulldog Reporter's PR University webinar costs $299 per telephone site. Participants in the 60-minute call will be able to pose specific questions for the panelists at several junctures during the discussion. Attendees of PRU University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute webcast manual and a full transcript. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or phone toll free: 1-800-959-1059.