New York, NY (PRWEB) July 30, 2008
Brulant, a leading interactive marketing agency, has been acquired by Rosetta, an interactive agency focused on translating personalized customer connections into client business results. AdMedia Partners (http://www.admediapartners.com), independent M&A advisors specializing in mergers and acquisitions for digital and traditional media, marketing and information businesses, represented Brulant in the acquisition.
Together, Rosetta and Brulant, which will operate under the name Rosetta, will become one of the nation's largest interactive agencies. Combined revenues are expected to total $130 million this year. Brulant adds 370 employees to Rosetta's existing 230 employees. Brulant had 2007 revenue of $54 million.
About AdMedia Partners
AdMedia Partners (http://www.admediapartners.com) is a leading boutique merger and acquisition firm that provides middle market M&A advisory services to advertising and marketing services, media and publishing, and related Internet businesses. Founded in 1990 and located in New York City, the firm has completed over 150 transactions worth over $5 billion since 1999.
Select recent Internet marketing and marketing services transactions completed by AdMedia Partners include:
- Representing iCrossing, a global digital marketing company, in its acquisition of Web development agency Proxicom.
- Representing Spannerworks, a leading U.K. search engine marketing agency, in its acquisition by iCrossing.
- Representing Refinery, an interactive marketing solutions agency, in its acquisition by WPP's G2 Worldwide.
- Providing strategic advice to aQuantive in its acquisition of sbi.razorfish.
- Representing Medical Broadcasting Company, one of the largest independent interactive healthcare agencies, in its acquisition by Digitas Inc.
- Representing Barefoot, a premier creative and interactive advertising agency, in its acquisition by Omincom's BBDO Worldwide.
- Representing Big Communications, a leading healthcare marketing agency, in its acquisition by Meredith Corporation.
- Representing Juli B, an online luxury and lifestyle brand that emails local content on upwards of 14 cities in the US and Europe to over 700,000 subscribers, in its acquisition by Modern Luxury Magazines, a portfolio company of Clarity Partners.
- Representing New Media Strategies, a leading online word-of-mouth marketing agency, in its acquisition by Meredith Corporation.
- Representing Spunlogic, an interactive marketing agency, in its acquisition by Engauge Marketing, a portfolio company of Halyard Capital.
- Representing Genex, an interactive marketing services firm that specializes in online customer relationship marketing, in its acquisition by Meredith Corporation.
- Representing i33, an award-winning digital design, development and marketing firm, in its acquisition by 360i, a leading independent digital agency and a subsidiary of Innovation Interactive LLC.
- Representing Ignite Health, a leading interactive healthcare marketing agency, in its acquisition by inVentiv Health.
- Representing Manhattan Research, a premier healthcare syndicated research and advisory firm, in its acquisition by Decision Resources, a portfolio company of Providence Equity.