Somerville, NJ (PRWEB) August 4, 2008
Attorney Dan Pepper, who has represented dozens of Internet and online businesses and regularly instructs entrepreneurs on forming businesses, proudly announces the availability of his new instructional DVD on Amazon.com. This unique and groundbreaking DVD will walk you through, step by step:
- The differences between sole proprietorships, partnerships, Subchapter C and S corporations, and limited liability companies
- How taxes, liability, cost, management, and administration GREATLY differ depending upon the business entity you choose
- How to protect your PERSONAL ASSETS from lawsuits, judgments, and other debts
- How to protect others from STEALING your ideas, logo, text, graphics, and website
- The difference between PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS, and how you can register your own for maximum protection
- Why choosing the wrong business or Internet domain name can get you in trouble, and how to avoid it
- The RIGHT way and WRONG way to pay your website developer
- Tips to ensure you actually OWN everything in your website
- When and how to disclose your CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and ideas to others
- How to avoid responsibility for what other users post on your website
- Practical, easy to understand tips you can use IMMEDIATELY to get your Internet business off the ground
And much, much more! To see a preview of the DVD, and to order your copy, visit Pepper Law Group's website at http://www.informationlaw.com.
About Daniel A. Pepper
Daniel A. Pepper, Esq. is the managing member of Pepper Law Group, LLC, and has been practicing law since 1994. His practice areas include representation of businesses and performers in the adult entertainment industry, information technology and Internet-related law, technology joint ventures and strategic alliances, software, content and technology licensing, electronic commerce, and intellectual property protection. Mr. Pepper regularly advises his clients on complying with laws regulating sexually-explicit content in adult film and website production, federal record-keeping requirements, compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and data security and privacy management.
About Pepper Law Group, LLC
Pepper Law Group, LLC provides strategic advice and sophisticated legal services to businesses, entrepreneurs, and entertainers in the areas of technology law, intellectual property, Internet law, entertainment law, business formation and general business counsel, and privacy and security law. Our clients repeatedly turn to us to handle many types of Internet law and technology legal matters including cybersquatting, e-commerce, unfair competition, privacy, and copyright & trademark.
Pepper Law Group, LLC offices are located at 21 East High Street, Somerville, New Jersey 08876. More information about PLG can be found by visiting http://www.informationlaw.com or by telephone at 908.698.0330.