Many of our listings, like those in Yucatan, can't be found on major travel sites
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) August 4, 2008
Blissport, the first company to offer honeymoon travel planning tools and services exclusively to engaged men, announced today the top five activities for honeymooners in Yucatan, Mexico for 2008. The website highlights the most popular and romantic attractions the destination has to offer, including:
- Mamita's Beach Club - A bustling hotspot on Playa del Carmen's most renowned beach where couples can enjoy seemingly endless parties.
- Moonlight Dinner on La Bonita - Guests of Paraiso de la Bonita can schedule a romantic evening on the resort's 48-foot luxury catamaran.
- Self-Guided Tour Pyramids of Chichen Itza - As one of the world's most awe-inspiring ancient Mayan cities, this is a must-see for honeymooners.
- Tulum Mayan Ruins - Visitors can experience breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea as they explore this historical site.
- Xcaret Eco Park - A unique opportunity for newlyweds to enjoy the region's flora, fauna, and culture.
To see more of Blissport's exclusive lists, visit the Destination Yucatan Section.
According to Blissport, crystal clear water, white sand beaches, Mayan archeological sites, biosphere reserves, luxurious hotels, and abounding spas make the Yucatan Peninsula one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world. Newlyweds can enjoy everything from sunbathing to windsurfing to sightseeing in this relatively uninhabited region. For more, visit Blissport's Yucatan Overview Page.
"Many of our listings, like those in Yucatan, can't be found on major travel sites," said John Hartman, cofounder of Blissport. "That makes Blissport.com an ideal resource for grooms in need of the most in-depth information. We also offer Honeymoon School, an essential how-to guide that covers travel trends and offers advice on how to plan a dream vacation."
Blissport is the first company to offer unique honeymoon travel planning tools exclusively to engaged men. The company's online travel website, Blissport.com, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive source of honeymoon tips, advice and tools designed to inform and entertain today's time-pressed grooms. With unique sections and video content such as Honeymoon School, featuring Ask Molly as well as the "Honeymoon Like a Pro" and "Workout Like a Pro" series, Blissport is the ultimate resource for planning an unforgettable honeymoon. For more information, visit http://www.blissport.com.