but it's also about appearance.
Hialeah, FL (PRWEB) August 4, 2008
The biggest real estate selling months of the year are in the spring and summer, and new real estate industry events are focusing on open house events in spring to encourage sales. "Real estate may be about location, location, location," said Eric Scop V.P. Sales and Internet Marketing for http://www.budget-awnings.com, "but it's also about appearance."
For sellers and buyers alike, Budget-Awnings.com has six tips that can increase the curb appeal of any home, townhouse, or office and make both inside and outside your space even more enjoyable.
- Select bright, true colors to make an instant, effective visual impact. The most popular color is forest green, but consider yellows, reds, and blues for a trendy, eye-catching fabric.
- Position awnings over windows in the front of the home or office. When used as design elements, window retractable awnings create a new architectural look for the front facade of a building, without any construction.
- Install awnings over flowerbeds that receive direct afternoon sunlight to help protect flowers and plants from sun damage and to cut down on how frequently you need to water.
- Over 60% of residential retractable awnings have a striped fabric rather than solid. For a crisp, contemporary look, get a wide stripe in basic black and white; for a traditional pattern, look for a blend with forest green and brown.
- Use retractable awnings to delineate an out door area. A new trend in landscaping is to create outdoor "rooms" for cooking, sitting, and playing, says the American Society of Landscape Architects. Retractable awnings clearly define spaces (as well as making outdoor living cooler and providing UV and glare protection).
- Flaunt the energy efficiency! According to a study commissioned by the Professional Awning Manufacturers Association, retractable awnings can save as much as $250 per year on electrical usage, decrease air conditioning use by 25%, and lower indoor temperatures by 8 to 15 degrees. And the energy savings were consistent across regions and climates (though, naturally, the dollar amount of savings are different). That extra savings on utility bills can be a nice incentive.
Budget-Awnings.com offers quality budget retractable awnings, with awnings as inexpensive as $1105. As spring comes round, treat your home like a new home, and give it a new look with retractable awnings.
BudgetAwnings.com has been shipping retractable sun and rain protection awning systems to residential, commercial, and institutional customers worldwide since 1998. Retractable awnings are available with wind, rain, motion, and sun sensors. For more information, call 1-877-BUY AWNINGS (1-877-289-2964) or visit http://www.budget-awnings.com.