Kaliningrad (PRWEB) August 6, 2008
The MAPILab company is glad to present its new solution -- MAPILab Statistics for SharePoint. It is a simple and effective tool for collecting and analyzing data about usage of site collections of the SharePoint product group. The release of this product allows MAPILab to launch a new product line for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
The program includes a number of reports which allow you not only to track a number of site visits but also to get detailed information about user sessions, hits etc.
All reports can be divided into three groups:
- Group of reports about users` activities and a number of visitors. This group includes reports about dynamics and intensity of visited site pages, detailed data on each user, duration of user visits on different sites, depth of visits, and information about operating systems and browsers that are used.
- Group of reports about intensity of usage of site pages or site collections. This group includes reports that show popularity of site pages, data about start and end of visits on site pages and site referrers.
- Group of repots about usage of SharePoint search services. This group includes reports on intensity of queries by day, data about successful and no-result queries; also the group can be used for estimating user satisfaction of search results.
Nowadays there is a noticeable tendency to deploy various portals based on Microsoft Office SharePoint Server worldwide. They allow teams to efficiently collaborate with team members, share information as well as to automate and streamline business processes. For every company, these applications are an effective tool to manage their activities in the most efficient way. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server enables you to evaluate effectiveness of portals by providing you with statistical data about intensity of visits, duration of user visits on different sites as well as detailed data on each user. With the aid of this server it is possible to evaluate employee's involvement in projects according to dynamics of user visits and queries to the search system.
Key features of MAPILab Statistics for SharePoint
1. Integration with Active Directory. Due to integration with Active Directory, any report can be generated just for users of the certain domain, for an organizational unit or even for a specific user. For example, it is possible to evaluate employee's involvement in projects according to dynamics of user visits and queries to the search system.
2. Interactive reports. All reports included in the product allow you to change the order of columns, sorting and grouping by each field - and all this without refreshing the page! Moreover, any report contains a filter that defines a time period and additional parameters for data filtration.
3. Connection between reports. All reports generated with the help of MAPILab Statistics for SharePoint contain links and controls for receiving detailed reports quickly. For example, when reviewing the report on browsers, a report about versions of needed browser can be obtained with a single click.
MAPILab Statistics for SharePoint is free for commercial and non-commercial use.