Tampa, FL (PRWEB) August 6, 2008
Local businesses that need to find more customers can order a free 12-page guidebook at Direct Online Customers to Your Local Business: Ten Tips To Help Your Business Succeed Online.
The report is authored by Mike Freedman, Senior Vice President Advertising Solutions, LocalDirective.com. Freedman, who has more than a decade of experience in online marketing, has led teams that managed more than 10,000 local business search marketing campaigns. He is certified by the eMarketing Association, the International Internet Marketing Association, Google, Yahoo and Microsoft/MSN.
Business leaders who request the free guidebook can learn:
- Why you need to reach prospects and customers online.
- Why landing pages are critically important and 11 specific tips that can improve sales or lead conversion.
- Links to nine online tools that can improve your marketing.
- Key steps you can take to attract online shoppers.
- How to convince online researchers to buy offline.
- Why just building a web site isn't enough.
- The three most important steps you can take to improve your online marketing.
- How to reach prospects in your neighborhood using geophrases and geo-targeting.
- Four key concepts for finding search marketing keywords that generate leads and sales.
- How to write ads that maximize click through rates.
The report includes 12 pages of detailed information including advice, information and interactive exercises, 32 footnotes and a resources section listing helpful web sites, books and training programs.
Those who request the free report by August 30th can qualify for a free custom marketing analysis report completed by an experienced, certified search marketing specialist.
LocalDirective.com offers a complete, low-cost online solution with a variety of search marketing packages, each customized based on business category, geographical location, and business objectives. In addition to search marketing, services include landing page or micro-site development, business profile development, and submission to more than 25 important online databases. For information on LocalDirective.com, call (866) 925-9524 or visit LocalDirective.com.